ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Non-Windows Software

open IMDB Android app with search anyone?

<< < (2/2)

4wd:
You know you've just made it more confusing, they're shutting Google+ down and the only mention I could find of a Cmd key in Android was a thread you started here asking what it was used for in reference to one particular device ;D

MilesAhead:
You know you've just made it more confusing, they're shutting Google+ down and the only mention I could find of a Cmd key in Android was a thread you started here asking what it was used for in reference to one particular device ;D
-4wd (November 20, 2018, 05:45 PM)
--- End quote ---

I think it is a Mac thing. My RCA Viking has it on the keyboard but not my RCA Voyager.
The Voyager is stuck at Lollipop.  Walmart is still unloading them with Android 5.  I think
the online update was taken down years ago..

Also now in my notifications I have an option to go to Youtube, Facebook etc..  Where this
stuff is coming from I am not sure.  All my devices do pretty much what they want rather
than what I want anyway.  Sometimes it takes me 1/2 hour to update 2 apps.  Sheesh.

MilesAhead:
I found a little "Voice Search" App that is smoother than using the microphone icon.  I put a shortcut where I could access it from all screens:
It is a freebie by Prometheus Interactive.  For simple stuff like IMDB lookups voice works well.  Only thing is you need to wait for the
tone before speaking to get all of the string typed in.

I forgot I had it.   :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version