ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2019

NANY 2019 Release: Assignments Warlock

(1/2) > >>

hamradio:
NANY 2019 Release Information
Application Name Assignments Warlock Version 1.0.0 build 1 Short Description Create class assignment information for the entire week of classes that you teach. Supported OSes Tested on Windows 10 64 bit. Web Page None yet but see download link below. Download Link Assignments Warlock (Note: From my HamRadioUSA site currently.) License USE/MISUSE AT YOUR OWN RISK! NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND! Do not distribute on the web publicly, instead link to this topic. System Requirements
* .NET Framework 4.5.2
* Obviously a computer...Version History
* 1.0.0 build 1 Initial VersionAuthor hamradio
Description
Create class assignments for the entire week (5 days) of classes that you teach.

Features
Portable enabled.
Easy to enter subjects and assignments for each week.
Save/Load JSON assignments for each week.
Save HTML/Plain Text assignments for each week to distribute to your students.

Screenshots

The main window with some subjects added.

Usage

Installation
Extract to a portable folder of its own and run. (Note: Do not put in the program files folder or other system folder.)

Using the Application
Enter the assignments for each day of the week for each class you teach at your school.
Save as html/plain text for readable format or JSON to open them again in program.

Planned Features
Depends on how much use it would be to people to fix up beyond this point as it served what I needed it for at the time and unreleased till now...
If a few people will have a use for it I might continue working on it more than the current state.

Help File
None (Feel free to ask questions.)

Uninstallation
Delete all Assignments Warlock files.

Known Issues
Currently do not know of any.

Disclaimer
Whether other people think this might be useful, I'm not sure...however download is above at the download link in this post currently.

Contro:
NANY 2019 Release: Assignments Warlock :-*

I am a teacher !
I don't understand what is meant by "assignments for each day of the week for each class you teach at your school".
The timetable ?
 :-\

I put a screenshot

MichaelWa:
I think this tool is for creating a printout or Web page of the work assignments that you will teach for the week. Not necessarily the time period.
It is something you can definitely do in other ways but this program is very lightweight and simple.
So for example;

Math:
1/7 - Simple fractions
1/8 - Integers
1/9 - Systems of Equations
Etc..
You can add more info to each line as the summary for the lesson.
Hope this helps.

hamradio:
I think this tool is for creating a printout or Web page of the work assignments that you will teach for the week. Not necessarily the time period.
It is something you can definitely do in other ways but this program is very lightweight and simple.
So for example;

Math:
1/7 - Simple fractions
1/8 - Integers
1/9 - Systems of Equations
Etc..
You can add more info to each line as the summary for the lesson.
Hope this helps.
-MichaelWa (January 07, 2019, 11:58 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thank you MichaelWa for helping while I was busy.

[ Invalid Attachment ] :-*

I am a teacher !
I don't understand what is meant by "assignments for each day of the week for each class you teach at your school".
The timetable ?
 :-\

I put a screenshot

-Contro (January 06, 2019, 01:14 PM)
--- End quote ---
Anyways...

Basically what MichaelWa said...as you can add all the subjects you teach and under each subject put the assignments for the week that you will be teaching in class and/or homework assignments and display online and/or print for the students.  You save each week and the default week is the current week, but you can also switch week days pretty fast to get to the week you want. For each week you should start with a blank form.

Note: I would be open to possibly building in a template based system for the html design if enough thinks it would be useful.

TIP If you didn't figure it out unchecking a day will disable it. Then to the left of where you add/remove subjects you may check that to automatically mark em as a student holiday or leave unchecked to just not display that day.

Contro:
Understood
 :-* ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version