ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

where is the options page?

(1/2) > >>

nofat:
My print screen button on the keyboard does not trigger a capture. I want to set up a Hotkey but I cannot figure how to get to the options page. Anyone tell me how? Thanks.
Tom

wraith808:
My print screen button on the keyboard does not trigger a capture. I want to set up a Hotkey but I cannot figure how to get to the options page. Anyone tell me how? Thanks.
Tom
-nofat (December 08, 2018, 12:27 PM)
--- End quote ---

What software?  I'm assuming you mean screenshot captor?  But not sure if that's correct.

If it is screenshot captor, then right click on the icon in the taskbar notification area, and half-way up, there's a Preferences option.  In the dialog that appears, choose The Basics >> HotKeys and Shortcuts.

Let us know in any case so that this topic can be moved to the correct subsection and you can get the help that you need with it.

mouser:
My print screen button on the keyboard does not trigger a capture.
--- End quote ---

If you are talking about Screenshot Captor, you might also want to see here for what might be stealing the PrtScr button:
https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=41993

nofat:
I am using screen captor. I am trying to find the taskbar notification area to right click on, but haven't found it yet. Thanks for the help, I'm old and slow, but I've used Screenshot Captor for years and never had a problem until I upgraded last week. I did have to set up a different hotkey before, but I can't remember how to get to the options preferences page.
Tom

nofat:
I finally found the icon to right click on to get the options page and set up a hot key that works. Thank you very much. It seems a rather obscure place and method to find the options page, but I'm glad to have found it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version