ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2019

NANY 2019 - A whisky exposé for reddit

(1/2) > >>

Tuxman:
NANY 2019 Entry Information
Application Name reddit whisky exposé Short Description A simple HTML generator for whisky reviews posted on reddit Supported OSes Wherever you have Racket Web Page https://code.rosaelefanten.org/racket-whisky-reviews System Requirements
* Some version of Racket
* The Racket "yaml" moduleAuthor  :huh:

Description
I needed that.  :P

Features
Can generate an HTML table from a YAML file in which you manage your whisky reviews posted on reddit. All subreddits (/r/worldwhisky, /r/scotch etc.) are supported.

Planned Features
Nah, it's enough for me.

Screenshots
NANY 2019 - A whisky exposé for reddit

Usage
Installation
Download the main.rkt file and set up a whiskies.yaml file like the example that comes with it.

Using the Application
Get Racket, get the YAML module, run the file. A web server will be started and your HTML file will be loaded in your default browser. (You could run it on your server if you have one.)

Known Issues
The CSS looks like shit. I'm lazy.

wraith808:
I've never heard of this, though it looks quite interesting.  It goes to show that people obsess over every hobby!  Thanks for opening my eyes to it, and it looks like a quite interesting and easy to follow implementation- like todo.txt.

Tuxman:
I could imagine that it would be a good starting point for some people who want to try Racket once, even if they hate whisky.  :)

wraith808:
I could imagine that it would be a good starting point for some people who want to try Racket once, even if they hate whisky.  :)
-Tuxman (December 08, 2018, 10:48 AM)
--- End quote ---

You read my mind :)

Arizona Hot:
You read my mind
-wraith808 (December 08, 2018, 12:36 PM)
--- End quote ---

Do you have a dirty mind? Did he regret reading it?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version