ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

list of free software offered by MS

<< < (2/2)

lanux128:
Works fine in opera, are you sure ad block isnt breaking it?-Josh (August 06, 2006, 10:46 PM)
--- End quote ---
nope, i'm not using adblock... and it also works on k-meleon, eventhough with some strange layout problems.

list of free software offered by MS

there must be something in my config... i'll look into it later

Rover:
lanux - it works for me in ff.  current GA version. 

It did take a while to load and then I was at the very bottom of the page to start...

lanux128:
yes, it does now... eventhough i had to try on a new profile... ;)
i must have broken msn's layout inadvertently...

Carol Haynes:
You aren't alone - having edited the URL I couldn't load the page in Firefox - I think it was down or something as it now works fine.

I am enjoying playing with 'Microsoft Scalable Fabric' which is down the page some way. It is a new desktop organiser that allows you to group windows into 'tasks' and also to drag windows to the side of the screen in a reduced size format (effectively keeping windows on the destop rather than minimizing to the task bar). The 'tasks' groups of windows can be restored or 'put away' en masse.

It gives the illusion of piles of paper across your desktop. It is still an app waiting to be fully devloped but it is neat and quite fun.

Not sure I would keep it running for ever though.

Might be very useful for people with two monitors.

nudone:
i thought the scalable fabric thingy was quite interesting for a while, Carol. i think i only kept it running for a few hours though. the novelty wore off.

https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=2269.0

it would be nice if it was developed further and tidied up a bit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version