ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

COMING SOON: Site tour section w/ screencasts

<< < (4/4)

Josh:
The reviews screencast is now done! WOOHOO! 5 more to go!

Josh:
How to help the site is now done too! YEAY! 4 MORE!

Josh:
Alright folks, 3 to go. I just did the IRC Chat applet and now its time for the last 3 (License keys, programming school and forums (series)). Enjoy all!

Josh:
Now there are three to go :) Just did mini-reviews! Programming school will come tomorrow, and possibly license keys. And then the forums series will be my last thing to tackle (unless mouser comes up with more ;-) ).

Josh:
I would like to request some user feedback on these tours. If you can, please post what you like about these tour casts, what you dont like, what you think could be improved, and what you think could be done to make them better. Also, post any areas you would like to see covered about the site. One area I am particularly interested in is the volume level for these. I have had a few reports of the volume being a bit low on them. If you could, please post how the volume sounds to you when you reply. I am trying to gather feedback to aid me in creating better casts in the future for donationcoder.com. Thanks for your help!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version