ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2018

<< < (8/9) > >>

Jibz:
Beyond Compare - 25% off, monday only

4wd:
Verbatim from Windscribe:

Next best thing since FREE

We hope you haven't spent all your hard earned cash on various "deals" this past week. If you have, close this email, we got nothing to talk about. For all the rest of you savvy shoppers, read on.

What we're gonna hawk to you next isn't a "Black Friday" or "Cyber Monday" deal (who comes up with these names anyway?), this is a new permanent offer that is available to everyone going forward, but that doesn't make it less exciting.

Windscribe is happy to announce the launch of "Build a Plan", which allows you to pick the locations you want access to, and pay as little as $1/month. Here is a simple chart that will help you understand this groundbreaking concept:

1 Pro Location - $1/month
    2 Pro Locations - $2/month
    3 Pro Locations - $3/month

REVOLUTIONARY! But wait, there is more! Each location you purchase will add an extra 10GB of data to your monthly allowance. If you want unlimited data, that will cost you another cool dollar.

Are you ready to make it rain like you're in a Vegas Strip Club? Just click the link below.

Build a Plan

Random Fact
"'Typewriter' is the longest word that can be made using the keys on only one row of the keyboard."
--- End quote ---

- Windscribe Team

So, in theory, if all you are interested in is Netflix US/UK then for a $1/month you can just have access to either the Windflix US or UK exit node plus 20GB, (10GB for signup + 10GB extra), or possibly 70GB if you've previously taken advantage of their extra 50GB freebie in the past.

ital2:
""'Typewriter' is the longest word that can be made using the keys on only one row of the keyboard.""

That would probably be correct for the English language only; I'm sure Germans can do better there; anyway, considering that keyboards had been devised to slow down typing. the real problems that will never be attacked anymore lay elsewhere. (I suppose that dictating will become ubiquitous before more broader adoption of "fast-typing" keyboards, the ones with a rehauled character distribution.)

Arizona Hot:
I think  the problem is not in the keyboard, but in what is in front of it. I read some things about the Dvorak and other "reformed" keyboard layouts and their opinion was that all keyboards are fast if you are practiced with them.

mahesh2k:
Purchased Windscribe at 59$ forgot to use the code for additional offer. I noticed that Windflix US and UK are not working out for me. Maybe Netflix team is catching up with the VPN usage.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version