ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2019

NANY 2019 - AudioMarker: Language Learning - Pre-Release

<< < (4/15) > >>

KynloStephen66515:
Update:
Download moved to Google Drive due to increased file size (owing to Cef.Sharp inflating the number of files contained within the app).

All features that showed as confirmed in the 2nd post have now been released.

wraith808:
Confirmed New Feature:

[ Invalid Attachment ]
-Stephen66515 (October 29, 2018, 01:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

I don't get this feature.  What are you showing?

KynloStephen66515:
Confirmed New Feature:

[ Invalid Attachment ]
-Stephen66515 (October 29, 2018, 01:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

I don't get this feature.  What are you showing?
-wraith808 (October 29, 2018, 04:28 PM)
--- End quote ---

You access that by clicking top right, next to the "?"

It's not fully functional yet (I somehow forgot to actually include the ability to save/load those lists.  I'll be adding a list of learning resources at some stage - I'm considering how to do this properly though as there are so many languages and all my current lists are 100% based on Italian stuff lol.  Perhaps I should provide one list (Italian) and just allow people to share their own somehow.  Not sure yet.

KynloStephen66515:
OK, Next version has Google and DeepL translations built into the main screen of the software.  At the moment, these tabs take a few seconds to activate but once they have been loaded, they are lightning fast.  I'm trying to speed up the initial loading (or make it obvious it's actually doing something) - hopefully, I'll have that done by the next update.

KynloStephen66515:
New Features For Next Release

* Export word list as XLS (Requires you to manually choose "tab spacing" when opening in spreadsheet software)
* Export word list to HTML (All data will be exported into an automatically created HTML file with all the data showing in a table) - See image below for example output

Bugs Fixed
YouTube popout actually works without killing the entire program.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version