ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Batch Editor for URL and LNK Properties

<< < (17/22) > >>

berkland:

To Moderator:  Why can I not attach a PDF file???

berkland:
@berkland: I think I fixed the issue you were experiencing.  Please try the version at  http://www.dcmembers.com/skwire/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/apps/scurled/SCURLed.zip and let me know if it works now.
-skwire (February 10, 2019, 09:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

The new zip file worked.  However, another problem occurred.  See attached screen view.  I clicked the "Save all changes" button.  Then I went back to my TEST folder and refreshed the screen.  See attached folder view.  Nothing changed.  What now?

IDEA: Batch Editor for URL and LNK Properties     IDEA: Batch Editor for URL and LNK Properties

Deozaan:

-berkland (February 12, 2019, 08:43 AM)
--- End quote ---

You can. Just upload it as an attachment, but don't click the "insert attachment" link. It will appear as an attachment link at the bottom of the post.

berkland:

-berkland (February 12, 2019, 08:43 AM)
--- End quote ---

You can. Just upload it as an attachment, but don't click the "insert attachment" link. It will appear as an attachment link at the bottom of the post.
-Deozaan (February 12, 2019, 10:50 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks!!!

skwire:
Nothing changed.  What now?-berkland (February 12, 2019, 09:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

Open up one of those URL files with a text editor and see if an "IconFile=<some path here>" line is there.  If so, this might be a refresh issue with Windows Explorer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version