ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Batch Editor for URL and LNK Properties

<< < (15/22) > >>

wraith808:
On KodeZwerg's profile, it shows that he hasn't been on since he announced he was going on vacation on 12/7.  Unfortunately, you'll just have to wait or see if skwire's entry can do what you need.

skwire:
I've been working on it the past couple of days.  The LNK handling is done and I'm working on the URL handing right now.  It'll be my NANY this year so, rest assured, it'll get done.

skwire:
@berkland: I released my version of this app, called SCURLed, for the NANY 2019 promotion here:  NANY 2019 Release: SCURLed

Again, thanks very much for your patience, and thanks very much to everybody that contributed to this thread.  Happy New Year!

berkland:

I never received a notification that this blog had been updated or that I had received a reply, so I am just now learning that my software request has been completed.

I downloaded the SCURLed software and I am excited about trying it out.

I want to thank skwire and everybody else involved in seeing this project to completion.

Thank you very much.   :)   :D   :up:   :Thmbsup: 

skwire:
I downloaded the SCURLed software and I am excited about trying it out.-berkland (January 27, 2019, 08:20 PM)
--- End quote ---

Please try it out on copies of your LNK and URL files first.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version