ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Batch Editor for URL and LNK Properties

<< < (14/22) > >>

skwire:
Suggestion:  A "Check All Boxes" or "Select All" would be great in the Find and Replace window.-berkland (December 07, 2018, 11:20 AM)
--- End quote ---

Do you mean something that will automatically check all the rows in the list?  If so, the button above the list does that.  See below:

IDEA: Batch Editor for URL and LNK Properties

Is this what you meant?

wraith808:

@KodeZwerg: No need to be quiet, KodeZwerg, and you weren't causing any trouble or intrusion at all.   :D-skwire (December 07, 2018, 12:12 AM)
--- End quote ---

Glad to hear that SkWire.

@OP, i cant reproduce your found error, on my system all work like it should.
If i should fix anything, please do some screenshots of what you are doing and how you use my Application.
So i can understand whats going wrong. Be as precise as possible, thankyou.

Over here i can replace all Icons to one, no matter if .LNK or .URL

I am on vacation for a week.
-KodeZwerg (December 07, 2018, 01:41 AM)
--- End quote ---

Look at some of the other requests- some people get 4 or 5 devs chiming in with different solutions.  More solutions is never bad, IMO.

berkland:
Do you mean something that will automatically check all the rows in the list?  If so, the button above the list does that.  See below:

image-03.png

Is this what you meant?
-skwire (December 07, 2018, 11:27 AM)
--- End quote ---

YES, Exactly!!!!

berkland:
Screen prints sent per request:

IDEA: Batch Editor for URL and LNK Properties     IDEA: Batch Editor for URL and LNK Properties     IDEA: Batch Editor for URL and LNK Properties

berkland:

Is there anything I can do at this point in time to expedite this request???

Please let me know if anyone needs more information!

Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version