ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

I'm getting married, wish me luck!

<< < (3/19) > >>

IainB:
Huh - what? Well that explains it, I guess. Dereliction of duty due to personal circumstances being allowed to take priority? What the heck has got into you?!

Well done! Congrats to both of you.    :Thmbsup:

Curt:
I hope to be back to my normal activity later this month.-mouser (October 05, 2018, 03:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

How naive! This is clearly your first marriage...

Congratulations! I wish you both all the best.

MikleB:
G'day young Mouser lad,

WOW... Turn my back for a few minutes and you do this! We need names here for who is responsible.
Mr & Mrs Mouser... Yeah, it has a certain ring to it.

But seriously, what terrific news... congratulations and best wishes to you both. May the journey you have together be filled with beautiful surprises in every step, may your futures be carefree and full of love and happiness and may you both have mountains of fun along the way!

... (I'm on the left!):
Bonus points: Can anyone identify where the photo was taken?
-mouser (October 05, 2018, 03:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

PS. I wouldn't have the faintest idea where the photo was taken, but it is great to have a a face to put to 'mouser' after all the years (I was a regular lurking reader for many, many years before my first post.).
As I am a keen photographer, I wonder if it was taken with an old school selfie stick (Tripod and time release.) or via a passing fellow hiker or a companion. Nice composition though whichever.

Once more, all the best wishes for you both.

Oh yes, I'm sure you don't really need it, but anyway... Lots Of Luck!

Michael

anandcoral:
Congratulation Mouser ! On joining 'hus-bands' forum !!

Better Late Than Never :)

Regards,

Anand

Tuxman:
Another life lost.

Enjoy and congratulations.  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version