ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Very simple timeclock utility

<< < (14/17) > >>

DyNama:
i have opened and closed the message box a dozen times since i downloaded 1.17.28 and there are no "out to lunch" logs at all:

i want to get what you get! how can it be different? the version i'm running still has the range typo and doesn't do anything when double-clicked.

DyNama:
here is the detail view after pressing "out to lunch" and "phone call" a dozen more times (sorted by application):

Armando:
Ok, I most probably found the problem : We're not using the same AHK version (thought about that thanks to Lanux in this thread). I should've thought about that earlier...  :-[

Which version are you using ? I just moved to the last version and... Am having the same problem you have.
I don't have the time to fix that at the moment, but will check it out later this week. Meanwhile, if you come up with a solution, I'll be happy to try it !  :)

Thanks for your patience and perseverance !

DyNama:
i'm running the titlelog.ahk file with AutoHotkey_L on a win7 x64 laptop. i'm also running a hotstring.ahk file that i just created, and 2 AutoHotkey executable programs, CapShift and Close2Quit, that i got here a while ago on donationcoder.

actually i realized that if
--- Code: Text ---SetTimer, logchanges, offis a line to turn off the timer, the timer must be on, therefore it's redundant to change that line to "on". there was 1 more line that Brett intended to turn it back on after it had been off:

--- Code: Text ---SetTimer, logchanges, ON                        ;turn the timer back ONso i put semi-colons in front of the 9 lines rather than change them.

Armando:
i'm running the titlelog.ahk file with AutoHotkey_L on a win7 x64 laptop.
-DyNama (March 21, 2012, 12:26 AM)
--- End quote ---
So that's it. Now that I installed AutoHotkey_L, I'm experiencing the same problem as you.
I don't have the time to fix the code fat this point. But you want to look at it though, that would be great.
I haven't looked at the SetTimer method... I have a look at it during the weekend.
Thanks !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version