topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Tuesday April 16, 2024, 2:52 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Strange !!  (Read 3021 times)

anandcoral

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Free Portable Apps
    • Donate to Member
Strange !!
« on: September 11, 2018, 07:20 AM »
If I come back late at home, my wife shouts "WHERE were you ?".

Google knows where was I and the GMap show me in time line.
Facebook, Twitter etc. knows where was I.
Even people sitting in China knows were was I.

My wife does not know ! Strange !!

Regards,

Anand

cranioscopical

• Friend of the Site
  • Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Strange !!
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2018, 09:22 AM »
My wife does not know !

Count your blessings!

IainB

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2008
  • @Slartibartfarst
    • View Profile
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2018, 12:20 PM »
@anandcoral: Maybe you forgot to turn on the brilliant LED flashing white and red lights that all husbands are obliged to wear on the tops of their heads (white light over the forehead, red on the back of the head).
For convenience, I have my lights affixed to my bicycle helmet, which I wear whenever I go out, day or night. I also have a GPS in the helmet, but my wife prefers to rely on the lights as they are less technical, and she finds it easier to look out the window of our 7th-floor apartment to see if I am travelling down the road.
Unfortunately, I absentmindedly had my helmet on back-to-front the other night. My wife couldn't tell whether I was coming or going.

MilesAhead

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2018, 12:56 PM »
@anandcoral: Maybe you forgot to turn on the brilliant LED flashing white and red lights that all husbands are obliged to wear on the tops of their heads (white light over the forehead, red on the back of the head).
For convenience, I have my lights affixed to my bicycle helmet, which I wear whenever I go out, day or night. I also have a GPS in the helmet, but my wife prefers to rely on the lights as they are less technical, and she finds it easier to look out the window of our 7th-floor apartment to see if I am travelling down the road.
Unfortunately, I absentmindedly had my helmet on back-to-front the other night. My wife couldn't tell whether I was coming or going.

Sounds like the perfect companion to Outrage Express which bccs all your incoming and outgoing email to your better half.   ;)