ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Grey stitching mark / line while postprocessing scrolling window capture

(1/1)

Tonheit:
Hi @ all,

first: a very nice piece of software (Screenshot Captor). Currently I try to use it for capturing parts of my mindmaps.

Unfortunately I have a little mistake in my captures: a grey line at the place where the captures are stitched together.

I use the current portable version. I capture the scrolling window in manual scrolling mode (vertical only). The process itself works perfect. The captures are stitched together perfectly. Its only the grey line.

Do you have an idea how to fix the grey line?

Best regards,
Daniel

mouser:
After pressing button 1 and 2 to guess margins then overlaps, try manually increasing the vertical scroll overlap by 1 or 2, or the top or bottom margin.. see if that helps.

Tonheit:
Very nice! It works! :)

You'll receive my donation soon! :DDD

Thank you!

mouser:
I'm glad to hear it worked, though it's a bit odd that that was required -- the guessing of margins and overlaps should have figured that out automatically..

IainB:
I'm glad to hear it worked, though it's a bit odd that that was required -- the guessing of margins and overlaps should have figured that out automatically..
-mouser (September 10, 2018, 10:02 AM)
--- End quote ---
If the default AUTO settings had been in place, then probably yes, but if they had been inadvertently changed, then perhaps not.(?)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version