ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Registry of phone calls android-pc

<< < (2/2)

Ath:
Running
-Contro (August 29, 2018, 06:46 AM)
--- End quote ---
Please only report your findings after you have tried the software, messages like above are completely useless.

(Yes, I'm trying to teach you something, in case you wonder, a form of forum etiquette: give relevant information, avoid dis-information)

wraith808:
Running
-Contro (August 29, 2018, 06:46 AM)
--- End quote ---
Please only report your findings after you have tried the software, messages like above are completely useless.

(Yes, I'm trying to teach you something, in case you wonder, a form of forum etiquette: give relevant information, avoid dis-information)
-Ath (August 29, 2018, 09:40 AM)
--- End quote ---

I view it as a thank you, and don't personally find anything wrong with it.  I see it in several cases in several ways, i.e. thanks for the information!

Curt:
My 1'st link on Google for "store android phone call history as text file": [Definitive Guide] How to Transfer Call Logs from Android to PC/Mac?

Android Call Logs Transfer
- Transfer Call History from Android Phones to Computer

Users may want to transfer call history from Android to computer. For example, you might want to print some important call logs as an evidence; Or you choose to export the call logs to PC so that you can manage them more easily; Or you want to store the records on computer as a backup. Then one problem comes- how to perform and complete the transferring process more efforetlessly and effectively? This article will show you the easiest way to achieve the goal.

Part 1. How to Transfer Android Call History to Computer?
    Part 2. View/Check the Transferred Call Logs on PC
    Part 3. What If I Want to Import Call Logs from Computer to Android Phone?
    Part 4. How to Do If I Wrongly Delete the Wanted Call History?

-mobikin
--- End quote ---

Contro:
My 1'st link on Google for "store android phone call history as text file": [Definitive Guide] How to Transfer Call Logs from Android to PC/Mac?

Android Call Logs Transfer
- Transfer Call History from Android Phones to Computer

Users may want to transfer call history from Android to computer. For example, you might want to print some important call logs as an evidence; Or you choose to export the call logs to PC so that you can manage them more easily; Or you want to store the records on computer as a backup. Then one problem comes- how to perform and complete the transferring process more efforetlessly and effectively? This article will show you the easiest way to achieve the goal.

Part 1. How to Transfer Android Call History to Computer?
    Part 2. View/Check the Transferred Call Logs on PC
    Part 3. What If I Want to Import Call Logs from Computer to Android Phone?
    Part 4. How to Do If I Wrongly Delete the Wanted Call History?

-mobikin
--- End quote ---

-Curt (August 29, 2018, 05:19 PM)
--- End quote ---
Curt, it's a commercial link.
Best Regards
 :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version