ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Android Apps

Updating my Android Apps

<< < (4/7) > >>

mouser:
I have pushed out new beta versions of my apps.  The one addition to them is new option in preferences that lets you scale the font size.
For a couple of apps, like ScoreTracker DC, this can make all the difference in the world if you are using the app to keep score of like a two player board game and want to see nice big scores.

mouser:
I'm considering, though I know this is part of my option-overload tendencies, to make it so there are actually TWO font scale override settings, one for landscape mode and one for portrait mode.

daddydave:

Please show your appreciation for this app and support its development by donating at https://www.donationcoder.com/Donate"

Asking for donations to support out work is forbidden.  We can charge for the app, but we are not allowed to ask people who like our work to consider making a donation to our website.

>:( :down:
-mouser (August 14, 2018, 05:03 PM)
--- End quote ---

That sucks. What I have seen others do is create a second app which is just a paid Donate app which does nothing (assume that is still allowed). That doesn't really steer people to the site, but it's something.

wraith808:

Please show your appreciation for this app and support its development by donating at https://www.donationcoder.com/Donate"

Asking for donations to support out work is forbidden.  We can charge for the app, but we are not allowed to ask people who like our work to consider making a donation to our website.

>:( :down:
-mouser (August 14, 2018, 05:03 PM)
--- End quote ---

That sucks. What I have seen others do is create a second app which is just a paid Donate app which does nothing (assume that is still allowed). That doesn't really steer people to the site, but it's something.
-daddydave (August 18, 2018, 06:38 AM)
--- End quote ---

I've seen that too, on all of the app stores.

ayryq:
Well, I got an update (not sure how long since I updated) and I have to say it's a lot better even at 100% font scaling. The current score is easier to see at a glance, plus it's a bigger target to open the calculator screen.

I was using ScoreTracker just yesterday during a game of Mölkky. It also is handy for Pass the Pigs :)

I was going to come here to request a screen keep-awake option, but it's already there!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version