ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Gizmo's TechSupportAlert website needs our help

<< < (2/3) > >>

IainB:
@mouser: Thanks for the heads-up. It's a good website and worth supporting IMHO.

Point worth noting: Fans of the site techsupportalert.com might not always realise that they need to ensure that their adblocker has the site Whitelisted. (I just checked now, and realised that it wasn't whitelisted in my BadAdJohnny Adblocker. Fixed now.)

mouser:
I donated $300 on behalf of donationcoder.

ccgnome:
Thanks guys for the kind words and thanks too for your donations. Rest assured that both are truly appreciated by the folks here at Gizmo's Freeware.

And Mouser, a heartfelt thanks for the extremely generous donation from the DonatiponCoders site. I am overwhelmed.

Gizmo

mouser:
It's wonderful to see you post here Ian (Gizmo).  :-* :-* :-*

TechSupportAlert is one of the very best sites there is.

It's only become more important over the years, because there is so much "fake" freeware out there now, which calls itself freeware but is really an unusable commercial trial version.  TechSupportAlert is the site we can turn to when we want to find what real freeware options are available for a given task, and get recommendations from people who really know their stuff.

laughinglizard:
Hi everyone,

I'm one of the editors at Gizmo's. I've been a (very quiet) member here since 2007. My heartfelt thanks go out to every one of you for your caring and generosity.   :-*

Rhiannon

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version