ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Mircryption

Mircryption for Mirc 6.35

(1/1)

metrofc:
I'm trying to locate an installer version for MIRC 6.35.  Any help would be appreciated.  I'm not a coder.

hamradio:
I'm trying to locate an installer version for MIRC 6.35.  Any help would be appreciated.  I'm not a coder.
-metrofc (June 28, 2018, 07:17 AM)
--- End quote ---

Download from: https://www.mirc.com/get.html

If you need to use an older version of mIRC, the oldest version we can recommend, that includes security fixes up to that version, is mIRC v6.35 and can be downloaded here. Please note that this older version is no longer being updated. -mIRC
--- End quote ---

wraith808:
I almost posted that earlier, then realized what he was asking.  He isn't asking for mIRC, he's asking for a version of micryption that works with mIRC 6.35

hamradio:
I almost posted that earlier, then realized what he was asking.  He isn't asking for mIRC, he's asking for a version of micryption that works with mIRC 6.35
-wraith808 (June 28, 2018, 01:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

Ahhh...then nevermind what I said in above post.

On the other hand...

Note to mouser: The top two download links doesn't work on the Mircryption page.

mouser:
Note to mouser: The top two download links doesn't work on the Mircryption page.
--- End quote ---

Oops!!

Fixing now.  Maybe this is one the original poster was having trouble with that I didn't understand -- the download links weren't working!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version