topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 4:28 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Donated once, then had to donate again.  (Read 3237 times)

Alex_XC

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2017
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Donated once, then had to donate again.
« on: June 26, 2018, 05:59 AM »
My software (Screenshot Captor) suddenly said I had to visit the site to get rid of the DonationCoder window and when I checked the license it said I had to donate to get one. I already had a license and I had to donate again to get a new one. I tried to retrieve my key but the website said my email was not recognised. Has this happened to anyone else?

Cheers,
Al

wraith808

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Donated once, then had to donate again.
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2018, 06:37 AM »
It hasn't happened to me, but if it does happen you dont have to donate again; you can just go to your profile and retrieve your registration.  Whn logged in to your account, go to https://www.donation...rieve-my-license-key to retrieve another key.

Alex_XC

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2017
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2018, 07:32 AM »
Thanks but I did try that, it said the email wasn't recognised. :0( Wondered if it was a thing. Think I originally donated back in 2010, but the email was different. Neither my current or old one were recognised but maybe that is the cause? No matter, not bothered about donating again, the software is good enough.

Cheers,
Al

Alex_XC

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2017
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2018, 07:38 AM »
Plus just seen the "If your email isn't found" form to recover a key. Maybe I should use my eyes more?!

Cheers,
Al

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2018, 01:13 PM »
Although repeat donations are always appreciated, we have never (ever) required anyone who has donated to our site to donate a second time to get a license key.  Any donation of any amount has always granted a lifetime license key for all of our software.
We are a tiny operation, so if ever in doubt -- if you ever have any difficulty with a license key, you can ask for help here on the forum, or email me ([email protected]), or submit a question through the website and we will help you get it sorted out or send you a new license key.  :up: