ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Automatic Screenshotter

Automatic Screenshotter - auto delete options?

(1/2) > >>

JEANFR:
Hi,
Fantastic software but…
Despite my request to keep screen captures forever, for later archiving, images disappear after 7 days.
Any suggestion.
Or has the topic be addressed in the NANY 2016 forum

mouser:
See the tab for "Capture Options" and look under "Screenshot Preservation" -- set those values higher.  I will add an option to disable that entire section soon.

JEANFR:
I'll do that possibly to−morrow (it's almost midnight) and keep you posted
Many thanks.
Is there a way to view all screen captures without going from one day folder to the next one?

IainB:
@JEANFR: I had that requirement as well. Solved it with xplorer² which lets you see the files in a folder and in all its subfolders as a virtual single flat file - i.e., as though they were in a single logical folder. Very useful for mass file operations.
Not a good idea to actually keep the files in a single logical folder though. Keeping the files in date-related folders helps for ease of reference and cataloguing and eliminates the problem of too many files (e.g., thousands) in a single folder - which latter tends to slow Explorer down when browsing a folder and then file management becomes very laggy.

For image-viewing and cataloguing/tagging, then consider Picasa, which doesn't seem to mind large numbers of files in a folder. Refer Google Picasa "Sunset" version - Mini-Review and anchor-point.

mouser:
Is there a way to view all screen captures without going from one day folder to the next one?
--- End quote ---
That is one of the goals of the Mouser's Media Browser image browser that is built into Automatic Screenshotter.. But it still could use some usability improvements.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version