ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Automatic Screenshotter

Automatic Screenshotter v1.17.01 - Jan 3, 2020

<< < (3/9) > >>

desiree101:
I really like the idea of this software, although I'm not sure how useful it will be to me lol. I'm going to install it anyway :) Thank you for sharing your apps, their great!

mouser:
v1.11.1 - Feb 23, 2019

* [BugFix] Region capture mode would not accepted negative coordinates, which are needed for some multimonitor setups.
* [Feature] You can now select the region to capture graphically.
* [MinorFeature] New menu item to open last screenshot.
* [BugFix] Automatic Screenshotter would sometimes store duplicate screenshots if the active window/process name was changed, even if screen contents had not.

mouser:
v1.12.1 - May 8, 2019

* [BugFix] Capturing active window on older versions of windows could result in unusual screen corruption.
* [Feature] New preview of last capture shown on main window (see options on Misc tab).
I'd appreciate some feedback and feature requests.
If you were using Windows 7, this version should fix some screen corruption issues you may have suffered if you were asking Win7 (or earlier) to monitor the active window.

mouser:
Anyone?

lawrence567:
Just signed up to say Thanks for providing this useful tool Automatic Screenshotter, especially in portable format.  THANK YOU !  :) :) :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version