ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2019

N.A.N.Y. 2019 Begins

<< < (5/7) > >>

jroman:
But I'll wait for the NANY template to be updated for 2019 before I start posting.
--- End quote ---
Done.
-mouser (June 16, 2018, 06:11 PM)
--- End quote ---
I worked out (messily) a way to get my N.A.N.Y. entry into a (I hope correct) template.

That was after spending a bit of time trying to find out where to source the official template from.

For future reference, where do you keep such things?

KynloStephen66515:
But I'll wait for the NANY template to be updated for 2019 before I start posting.
--- End quote ---
Done.
-mouser (June 16, 2018, 06:11 PM)
--- End quote ---
I worked out (messily) a way to get my N.A.N.Y. entry into a (I hope correct) template.

That was after spending a bit of time trying to find out where to source the official template from.

-jroman (December 31, 2018, 04:05 PM)
--- End quote ---

jroman:

--- End quote ---

[ Invalid Attachment ]
-Stephen66515 (December 31, 2018, 04:10 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks, Stephen!  :Thmbsup:

KynloStephen66515:

--- End quote ---

[ Invalid Attachment ]
-Stephen66515 (December 31, 2018, 04:10 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks, Stephen!  :Thmbsup:
-jroman (December 31, 2018, 04:19 PM)
--- End quote ---

Not a problem :)

mouser:
Still a day left for you straggler coders.. You have until the END of jan 1st, according to forum time..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version