ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Tea anyone - Bubble Tea that is....

(1/2) > >>

KenR:
Learn how to make and where to get supplies for Bubble Tea...

Bubble tea is also known as boba drink, pearl tea drink, boba ice tea, boba, boba nai cha, zhen zhou nai cha, pearl milk tea, pearl ice tea, black pearl tea, tapioca ball drink, BBT, PT, pearl shake, QQ (which means chewy in Chinese) and possible many others.

--- End quote ---

http://www.bubbletea.com/

wyrwolf:
I dunno about where you are, but Bubble Tea became a Big Deal here (Winnipeg) 2 years ago and most of the Chinese/Viet restaurants offer it here - and it is a big part of their business (HUGE part of some) I've managed to sample most of the most-highly recommended places. Probably the most interesting factoid is that hardly any 2 people have the same favorite flavor. My daughter had like at least one a week the first year, partly because one of the best places was just around the corner from her school. Anyway, it has died down some, but definitely not a flash-in-the-pan thing.

JavaJones:
I need to go find one of these places. Sounds like a really interesting "taste sensation"!

- Oshyan

mouser:
bubble tea flavors i like: bannana, taro.

f0dder:
I wonder where I can get my hand on this in Denmark, sounds pretty cool.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version