ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

Template for users wishing to write a mini-review

<< < (5/7) > >>

JavaJones:
Yes, it's good to allow for people to do as little or as much as they want. But personally I find the template to actually *reduce* work. I'm more likely to create a mini-review now since I'm inclined to usually write *too much*. This will keep me in line. Different problems for different personalities. ;)

- Oshyan

zridling:
Excellent. This should be fun over the next year. It would also be nice for someone to carve out their expertise in one or more programs and follow their upgrades over time via mini-reviews. Imagine if someone did this with a video app, for instance.

Josh:
I agree, having the writers update their mini-reviews every so often with new versions would be a nice addition!

JavaJones:
Now we need article versioning. :D That's one of the (few) things I really love about the actual *implementation* (not the idea) of Wiki's - built-in, always-on versioning.

- Oshyan

mitzevo:
Maybe we should add a Categories section so we know what type of software we're dealing with right of the bat from looking at the basic info table :Thmbsup:.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version