ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

Template for users wishing to write a mini-review

<< < (3/7) > >>

Josh:
Added those to the template. Moved "What does it cost" section to the basic info section.

JavaJones:
Veeery nice! You know, I think this will help tremendously. Keeping all the stuff necessary for a review straight in your head and applying a consistent formatting to it across reviews is hard to do from scratch every time. If I got serious about writing mini-reviews I'm sure I would eventually have created a template like this for myself so all the better that this can be available for all. We already have a lot of great mini-reviews - this should help make them even better. Now if only I could get to my PDF tool review, and my media player review, and... :D

- Oshyan

zridling:
Sounds great. I have two products I'd like to submit mini-reviews for in August. Can't wait to see the final template.

Josh:
Added

Author Donation Link        If a DC member, include their link to donate to them. If a third party site which supports donations, include the link here. If not applicable, leave out
Demo URL                      If there is a demo of the app somewhere, post the url here. If there is a DC Screencast, post the link here.

--- End quote ---

To the basic info section.

Josh:
Template updated to include a bbtag table now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version