ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Looking for two particular softwares

(1/2) > >>

kyrathaba:
I'm looking for two softwares.

The first is a free CLI tool built on top of jsNode that can encrypt one or more HTML pages, requiring a password to open them. I know this exists but can't remember the name of the tool.

The other I'm looking for is software that switches the Desktop wallpaper among images in a folder (in sequence or randomly) at user-selectable intervals. I think someone coded this for one of the N.A.N.Y.s, but I can't recall the user or name of the program.

wraith808:
The other I'm looking for is software that switches the Desktop wallpaper among images in a folder (in sequence or randomly) at user-selectable intervals. I think someone coded this for one of the N.A.N.Y.s, but I can't recall the user or name of the program.

-kyrathaba (May 29, 2018, 07:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

I use wallpaper cycler.  Not sure if this is what you were looking for, but it does what you say :)

Shades:
The last request is easily answered: John's Background Switcher. That is a great wallpaper "swapper", but is not made by a DonationCoder. At least, I don't think the creator is a member here. What I am sure of is that it never was a N.A.N.Y. entry.

Is this helpful in answering your first request?

tomos:
-kyrathaba (May 29, 2018, 07:34 PM)
--- End quote ---
Spews, from Skwire:
https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=36876.0

kyrathaba:
Perfect! Thanks, Shades and wraith808!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version