ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

filedestructor - a purposeful file corruption tool..

<< < (2/2)

app103:
My daughter says the damaged floppy trick always worked for her.

Then she could blame it on the school's computer eating her floppy on Friday, with the teacher as a witness, and buy herself till Monday to actually do the report and bring it in on a good floppy. (only works once per teacher)

jgpaiva:
My daughter says the damaged floppy trick always worked for her.

Then she could blame it on the school's computer eating her floppy on Friday, with the teacher as a witness, and buy herself till Monday to actually do the report and bring it in on a good floppy. (only works once per teacher)
-app103 (July 29, 2006, 01:38 PM)
--- End quote ---
Actually, i did that on a test!
It wasn't intended, i removed the floppy while it was still writing. Truth is that the test didn't go that well, i was expecting something like a 12 out of 20. I redid the test on the next day (a different test, of course), and i got 19 out of 20 ;D
(this happened on high school, not on university, of course)

Sentinel:
I find the whole idea behind this program sick and reprehensible.  We as a community should stand up against it and all downloads should be blocked forthwith.  It could only have been written by the morally bereft in a moment of ethically challenged and unprincipled illicitness.

I love it!  So much for that business strategy report due on Monday...  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version