topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday April 19, 2024, 4:06 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: This Drives Me Crazy  (Read 3303 times)

djMot

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2018
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
This Drives Me Crazy
« on: May 09, 2018, 12:50 PM »
Coming from ClipMate and usually using the full window (Explorer Classic, I think he calls it) I expect invoking the window will put me in the grid on the TOP row and sorted by whatever I set.  In ClipMate, that was typically either ClipID (a unique, incrementing integer ID) or date so that I was always positioned at the top with the most recent clip selected.

So here in CHS, I expect the same, but instead, I often find myself at the bottom of the list FAR FAR AWAY from the top as shown in the screenshot.  Now, how can I get CHS to ALWAYS put me at the top of the list, on the most recent clip?

Screenshot - 5_9_2018 , 11_02_12 AM.png

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Re: This Drives Me Crazy
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2018, 05:22 PM »
CHS Should remember your sorting and where you are in the grid -- so if you are at top of grid you should stay there next time you show the main window.
However there are a few options that might interfere with this -- the first and third option here.  Can you see how these are set for you?
Screenshot - 5_10_2018 , 5_21_47 PM.png

Let me know if that helps.