ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

The new CMS is now LIVE! - Please report any bugs/issues here.

<< < (13/13)

cranioscopical:
Actually, it's can't manage stuff.

KynloStephen66515:
Actually, it's can't manage stuff.
-cranioscopical (April 24, 2018, 10:22 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hey! That's my nickname!

Deozaan:
I post another post, you can't quote right... pfsh.  :P :tellme: ;D
-wraith808 (April 24, 2018, 07:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

I clicked quote on your other post and it comes up with "Home" in the text...I have no clue why O_O  It works now though...no clue what happened haha
-Stephen66515 (April 24, 2018, 07:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

I can confirm clicking "quote" will sometime lead to strange results in the text. Though for me it's usually just the letter "e" and nothing else in the quoted area. Sometimes clicking quote again will result in the same weird text. But usually it will properly quote the text on the second or third attempt. I mentioned it to mouser months ago but it's hard to reproduce so I think he just dismissed it.

I'm quoting myself below in the hopes that mouser sees this issue and it doesn't get lost in the silliness we all engaged in earlier.

Mouser: Screenshot captor has a menu item that should take you to video tutorials, and the online documentation also has this link. But the link is currently 404.
-Deozaan (April 24, 2018, 01:08 PM)
--- End quote ---

mouser:
Mouser: Screenshot captor has a menu item that should take you to video tutorials, and the online documentation also has this link. But the link is currently 404.
--- End quote ---

Thanks for the reminder -- I really need to bring that page of videos back up.
The quote thing is a javascript script.. I wonder if it is hitting an error of some sort. Maybe some of you browser pros can see if you spot a javascript error in the console next time in malfunctions?

Deozaan:
The quote thing is a javascript script.. I wonder if it is hitting an error of some sort. Maybe some of you browser pros can see if you spot a javascript error in the console next time in malfunctions?
-mouser (April 25, 2018, 03:19 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'll keep that in mind for next time. :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version