ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > DC Gamer Club

Latest Steam Giveaway

<< < (3/4) > >>

Deozaan:
I don't normally go for Early Access games these days, but Geneshift is free (to keep, permanently) if you claim it in the next couple of days:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/308600/Geneshift/

EDIT: Looks like it's essentially a demo. It's a limited, non-fully-featured version of the game.  :(

Target:
EDIT: Looks like it's essentially a demo. It's a limited, non-fully-featured version of the game.  :(-Deozaan (December 18, 2018, 04:56 PM)
--- End quote ---

I believe its just the 'battle royale' component...

not sure how that works in a 2D shooter, but perhaps thats part of the fun...

Deozaan:
EDIT: Looks like it's essentially a demo. It's a limited, non-fully-featured version of the game.  :(-Deozaan (December 18, 2018, 04:56 PM)
--- End quote ---

I believe its just the 'battle royale' component...
-Target (December 18, 2018, 09:28 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, but it seems even that is limited (emphasis added below):

The [complete edition] includes extra game modes, cosmetics, online co-op, and a full singleplayer campaign
--- End quote ---

So from the sounds of it, you can play online free-for-all PVP but you can't play online with any friends/team-mates. :(

Deozaan:
According to this thread, Starpoint Gemini 2 is free on Steam if you claim it soon. I already have it from a previous giveaway and it isn't showing as free for me, so I'm not sure if the giveaway already ended. But it may be worth looking into to claim if you are interested.

Deozaan:
Blast Zone! Tournament is an Early Access game which is being given away between now and the 16th.

It looks kind of like Bomberman.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version