ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

DonationCoder 2018 Fundraiser

(1/16) > >>

mouser:
The official DonationCoder.com 2018 Fundraiser has begun!

You can read all about it here.
Or better yet, read about it in the latest newsletter.

Feel free to use this thread to discuss any questions, suggestions, or ideas.

tomos:
Thanks,
my query is:
I have dc credits already on my account. If I donate them towards the site now, will they go towards the total (as shown in banner)
TIA

mouser:
They won't automatically, no.

In fact the fundraiser banner tallies new money coming into the site during the fundraiser, and it doesn't really pay attention to where it goes, so some people might donate during the fundraiser and send some credits to a specific person, but it still counts it in the fundraiser tally.  That's ok because *most* people don't do that, and any money bouncing around the site is good.  (So for example in other words, the money in your donationcredits might have come from and been counted in the LAST fundraiser).

Having said that -- if you'd like to send your donationcredits to the site account and have it count on the fundraiser banner -- or if someone recently donated to the site and would like their credits "counted", just send me a personal message and tell me how much and I'll update the banner appropriately so your contribution is counted  :Thmbsup:

tomos:
Okay, thanks :up:

mouser:
Inside joke: Who here remembers the funrazor meme?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version