ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

Fundraiser 2018 Discounts and Giveaways Discussion Thread

<< < (2/7) > >>

mouser:
Well it tries to maximize overall happiness... About 200 people won nothing, so they share maximum unhappiness presumably..

coderjohn:
Wow, I won something!  I never win!  (well... maybe I don't enter for many things...).  Anyway, thanks, mouser, and also wraith808 and Cranioscopical for working out the givaways and discount!  :-)
Thanks, DonationCoder!  :-)

SeaBix:
Thanks Mouser and Camtasia. I must have died and gone to heaven. A great product!

Jibz:
My optimizer program ran for 5+ hours in its search for the best assignment of prizes to maximize happiness-mouser (April 11, 2018, 07:55 AM)
--- End quote ---

I think that is a testament to how hard mouser tries to make everybody happy :-*. Thanks to DonationCoder and the people who made all this happen :Thmbsup:.

ccdrop:
Well it tries to maximize overall happiness... About 200 people won nothing, so they share maximum unhappiness presumably..
-mouser (April 11, 2018, 08:57 AM)
--- End quote ---

Indeed I was one of those 200.  :(
But at least I know it was a well throughout program and not lottery fixing which makes me a little less than maximum unhappy. XD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version