ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > ProcessTamer

Subfunction from Process Tamer

(1/3) > >>

ffbb:
Hallo,

I'am interesting in a subfunction from Process Tamer. I need a function to read the CPU-Usage for only one single Process. I have tried WMIC but without success. I would be pleased about a hint.

Greetings,
ffbb

IainB:
Try:

* ProcessHacker (PH) - <https://processhacker.sourceforge.io/> If you enter a search term in the search box (or press Ctrl+K and then enter the term), the process(es) whose name(s) contain that term will be the only processes displayed in the Resources view of the Processes, Services, Network, Disk panels (Tabs).

* TaskManager (TM) - The standard version that comes with Windows 10 offers the ability to select one or more processes and observe their resource usage (e.g., CPU, Disk, Network, Memory) in a sampled view as moving coloured graphs in the Resource Monitor panel, as they move across a 60-second window.

ffbb:
Thanks but that's not what I'm looking for. I want to code my own routine with autohotkey. Operating system is XP.

wraith808:
Thanks but that's not what I'm looking for. I want to code my own routine with autohotkey. Operating system is XP.
-ffbb (April 01, 2018, 02:04 PM)
--- End quote ---

So you're wondering if there is an api for process tamer so that you can access it's gathered information externally?

ffbb:
That would be a solution. Another would be a call to WMIC. Unfortunately, I do not have sufficient knowledge so I need help.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version