ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Ophcrack Failed to find my password on Windows 10

<< < (3/4) > >>

4wd:
so, what is other ways you know/suggest?-bassspoo (April 11, 2018, 09:45 PM)
--- End quote ---

Is there a reason you need to recover your password rather than reset?

ie. Do you have folders/files that are OS encrypted?

bassspoo:
so, what is other ways you know/suggest?-bassspoo (April 11, 2018, 09:45 PM)
--- End quote ---

Is there a reason you need to recover your password rather than reset?

ie. Do you have folders/files that are OS encrypted?
-4wd (April 11, 2018, 10:00 PM)
--- End quote ---

No, both are fine for me. Only one drive was encrypted with bitlocker. however, it is not the system drive. I already got this fixed. the burning process failed last time and that is why I am asking for new suggestion.

Thanks

pasmker:
Ophcrack
-bassspoo (March 22, 2018, 05:34 AM)
--- End quote ---
sometimes ,i'm also surprised that the Ophcrack doesn't seem to work on Windows 10,i looked at their website and didn't say Windows 10 is not supported

Carol Haynes:
There is a convoluted work around to enable the hidden admin account - you can then login as admin and reset local passwords on other users. I have used this method to help clients but don't want to publish the details here - though a quick google search will help ;-)

Not sure there is a solution if you use an MS account to login other than their password reset tools online.

MilesAhead:
There is a convoluted work around to enable the hidden admin account - you can then login as admin and reset local passwords on other users. I have used this method to help clients but don't want to publish the details here - though a quick google search will help ;-)

Not sure there is a solution if you use an MS account to login other than their password reset tools online.
-Carol Haynes (September 06, 2018, 07:43 AM)
--- End quote ---

This link to a tutorial may be helpful:
https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2969-enable-disable-elevated-administrator-account-windows-10-a.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version