ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Artists: Share your artwork with the forum!

(1/9) > >>

mouser:
I know we have some artists out there on the forum (painters, sculptors, illustrators.. digital or analog).  One of the best things about this site is when members share their lives with us a little bit.

Please share a little bit of your artwork with us, and tell us a little bit about what motivates you and when you enjoy doing, etc.

And I'm not talking about professional artists, just people who enjoy creating art... We just want to share a little in your life!

So, who has the guts to go first?

mouser:
Actually let me sort of force someone else to go first by sharing some photos of the paintings that made me think to start this thread.
Long time DC member cranioscopical recently mentioned a website he had made for the paintings of his wife (Barbara Bickell),  and I was blown away by them.

The website is http://www.barbarabickell.ca.

Here are just a few of my favorites:

I am completely captivated and mesmerized by them.. Amazing.

Ok now don't let those intimidate you -- this thread is for everyone here to share their work, no matter your level of skill... Show us what you got!

KynloStephen66515:
Not the best quality pictures, but here's a few of my doodles:

As for the paintings above...I bloody love the motorbike one!  Genuinely an amazing painting :O

anandcoral:
And I'm not talking about professional artists, just people who enjoy creating art... We just want to share a little in your life!
-mouser (March 19, 2018, 07:48 PM)
--- End quote ---
Well calling Barbara Bickell arts as doodles will be wrong. I also am astonished how extraordinary her arts are, than we normally perceive. My congratulation to her.

I do not get time to doodle, but my son used to do some on the computer when he was 4/5 years. If Ok then I will search for them in hdd and post.

Regards,

Anand

tomos:
The website is http://www.barbarabickell.ca.

Here are just a few of my favorites:

[ attachments ]

I am completely captivated and mesmerized by them.. Amazing.-mouser (March 19, 2018, 07:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

thanks for picking out those -- there are some lovely paintings there.
My favourites from those are the Goldfinch with wallpaper behind, and the Chickadee on the sewing machine. I grew up with one of those sewing machines, one of my sisters still has it:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version