topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 4:06 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: How can i add text or a Jpg image to 'Explorer' pane , see Example Below  (Read 4160 times)

screenshot1

• Participant
  • Joined in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
How can i add text or a Jpg image to 'Explorer' pane , see Example Below
( I need a way of distinguishing all my 'Drives' when all open, gets confusing which is which ! )

tomos

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
I dont think that's possible.

There are two indicators of where you're at in terms of drives:
  • the address bar -- as in your screenshot
  • the tree in the left panel (cropped in your screenshot, shown below)

Screenshot - 2018-03-09 , 23_08_24.pngHow can i add text or a Jpg image to 'Explorer' pane , see Example Below
Tom

screenshot1

• Participant
  • Joined in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member

Ath

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
I was thinking of Stick a Note by our member anandcoral, with a small note window showing the desired label (not a jpg though). It has some restrictions I just filed feature requests for.

screenshot1

• Participant
  • Joined in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
I was thinking of Stick a Note by our member anandcoral, with a small note window showing the desired label (not a jpg though). It has some restrictions I just filed feature requests for.
Thanks for the Link ..I will give it a Try   :Thmbsup:

marisaga

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2018
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Not sure this is what you mean. Surely it's not, but...Opening details panel? I'd upload the screencapture I've just made of mine, if I knew how. Unfortunately, I don't. What I did was: Create 2 files within the drive: 1. Autorun.inf with this text: '[autorun] ICON=Drive.ico' 2. An icon (like the letter C in your image) with the name Drive.ico. 2. Set both's attibutes to 'hidden' That's all. Next time you open the details pane, the letter C will show in the details panel. I'm sorry if this is not what you were asking