topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 11:14 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Last post Author Topic: NANY 2019: Clicador- A simple and fast free auto clicker  (Read 46579 times)

hugo nabais

• Participant
  • Joined in 2016
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: NANY 2019: Clicador- A simple and fast free auto clicker
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2018, 02:04 PM »
Clicador Version 2.0.1.0 released

New features:
- Minor fixes
- New clicking mode: "move mouse and return"

The new clicking mode is for applications that don't accept the clicking inside, or without moving mouse.

Downloads:
·http://www.hnsoft.pt/Repository/clicador/Clicador_2.0.1.0.exe
·http://www.hnsoft.pt/Repository/clicador/Clicador_2.0.1.0.zip

Deozaan

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2018, 01:54 AM »
Thank you for adding the new clicking mode. Unfortunately I'm finding that it is behaving for me like it was in v1. That is, it moves the mouse then moves it back without first clicking in the game window. :(

But anyway, I have more feature requests:

• Please allow me to resize the window to be taller.
  • Please show the comment field in the list so I can see at a glance what each click configuration is for.
  • If I'm adding/editing a configuration that is down low on the list, please don't reset the scroll window back to the top of the list when I finish adding/editing.
  • Please allow me to quickly toggle show/hide the info bar from the list without having to manually edit each one (if, for example, I add a bunch of configurations and forget that showing the bar is enabled by default.

hugo nabais

• Participant
  • Joined in 2016
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2018, 10:18 AM »
Thank you for adding the new clicking mode. Unfortunately I'm finding that it is behaving for me like it was in v1. That is, it moves the mouse then moves it back without first clicking in the game window. :(

Works fine in the tests I made. Even in the steam game you asked me to test. (Tested on a Windows 10 and Windows 7).
The only situation I noticed was that if a user were moving the mouse and clicking was set with a very low interval, sometimes the mouse would not return to the original position.
I can't do anything about that.

Regarding the feature requests:

• Please allow me to resize the window to be taller.
Added to the new features list.

• Please show the comment field in the list so I can see at a glance what each click configuration is for.
It's already implemented. If you hover the mouse in the list item you will see the comment about that item.

• If I'm adding/editing a configuration that is down low on the list, please don't reset the scroll window back to the top of the list when I finish adding/editing.
Added to the new features list.

• Please allow me to quickly toggle show/hide the info bar from the list without having to manually edit each one (if, for example, I add a bunch of configurations and forget that showing the bar is enabled by default.
I'm not thinking in making this possible. At least for now.

Deozaan

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2018, 12:30 PM »

Works fine in the tests I made. Even in the steam game you asked me to test. (Tested on a Windows 10 and Windows 7).
The only situation I noticed was that if a user were moving the mouse and clicking was set with a very low interval, sometimes the mouse would not return to the original position.
I can't do anything about that.

Hmm. I'll have to experiment some more. I had clicks set to 1 second apart and it would move the mouse to the location and then move it back, but it wouldn't click.

It's already implemented. If you hover the mouse in the list item you will see the comment about that item.

Yes, I know that I can see the comment if I hover the mouse. But I have so many configurations set that there isn't enough room in the window to display them all at once (hence my request to resize the window), so hovering over each one and waiting for the tooltip to pop up, one by one, to find the one I'm looking for is pretty inconvenient. I'd like it to be shown in the list itself. I personally feel that showing the comment would be a lot more useful information than showing e.g., showing the App Handle or X and Y coordinates in the list.

Thanks!

hugo nabais

• Participant
  • Joined in 2016
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2018, 12:31 PM »
New Clicador Version 2.1.0.0

New features:
- [new] New feature that allows a quick way to enable/disable specific clicking items
- [new] Allow resizing of main form
- [new] The state and arrangement of the list view columns is stored on XML and when closing/opening clicador
- [alt] When a new item is cloned or added, it will be displayed and selected on the list (no more scroll reset)
- [alt] If clicador is run as administrator there is a precision improvement in mode: "Move (& return) mouse..."
- [new] New button that will draw on screen a preview area of random clicks
- [new] Feature to check new version on program start

New random area preview:

Downloads:
·http://www.hnsoft.pt/Repository/clicador/Clicador_2.1.0.0.exe
·http://www.hnsoft.pt/Repository/clicador/Clicador_2.1.0.0.zip

hugo nabais

• Participant
  • Joined in 2016
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2018, 01:18 PM »
Clicador Version 2.1.0.1

I detected a minor bug that required a quick fix.

New features:
- [fix]   When adding a clicking configuration it will now be enabled by default

Downloads:
·http://www.hnsoft.pt/Repository/clicador/Clicador_2.1.0.1.exe
·http://www.hnsoft.pt/Repository/clicador/Clicador_2.1.0.1.zip

Deozaan

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2018, 01:34 PM »

Are you playing in fullscreen mode, or in windowed mode?

I'm playing in windowed mode, on a multimonitor setup, with the game on my secondary monitor (while I do other stuff on my primary monitor). I wonder if being in windowed mode, or if it being on a secondary monitor is affecting it.

hugo nabais

• Participant
  • Joined in 2016
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2018, 01:45 PM »

Are you playing in fullscreen mode, or in windowed mode?

I'm playing in windowed mode, on a multimonitor setup, with the game on my secondary monitor (while I do other stuff on my primary monitor). I wonder if being in windowed mode, or if it being on a secondary monitor is affecting it.

I'm not playing the game.

I installed steam and the game once, and then uninstalled it, just to test it.
It was windowed mode and single screen.
At the time I used "moving mouse to screen coord..."

Deozaan

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2018, 08:01 PM »
- [alt] When a new item is cloned or added, it will be displayed and selected on the list (no more scroll reset)

I'm still seeing that the scroll location is being reset when editing an item.

I have another couple of feature requests:

1. Restart the entire configuration after all click events complete. Essentially this would be just like toggling Clicador off and then on again once everything has finished.
2. The ability to start an item in the list when the previous item in the list completes.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 08:21 PM by Deozaan »

hugo nabais

• Participant
  • Joined in 2016
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2018, 05:47 AM »

I'm still seeing that the scroll location is being reset when editing an item.

I have another couple of feature requests:

1. Restart the entire configuration after all click events complete. Essentially this would be just like toggling Clicador off and then on again once everything has finished.
2. The ability to start an item in the list when the previous item in the list completes.

You are still seeing that the scroll location is being reset when editing an item because I only fixed that behavior on adding and cloning.
It's fixed in the next release.

I will soon release a version with a couple of fixes, but I will stop working on Clicador for a while.

I have these features on my to do list that require a lot of work:
- Option to only click if mouse is not moving or no keystroke during last X seconds
- Chained clicking. Click config A then config B, etc
- Ability to also send a key a keystroke in a configuration

hugo nabais

• Participant
  • Joined in 2016
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2018, 10:08 AM »
Clicador Version 2.1.0.2

New features:
[fix]   Editing or deleting an item will not reset scroll anymore
[fix]   When cloning a configuration it will now clone the enable state
[fix]   When deleting a configuration and no item is selected the buttons are now disabled
[fix]   Some labels text have been corrected

Development for Clicador is stopped indefinitely. I think it's stable for now, enjoy!

Downloads:
·http://www.hnsoft.pt/Repository/clicador/Clicador_2.1.0.2.exe
·http://www.hnsoft.pt/Repository/clicador/Clicador_2.1.0.2.zip

Deozaan

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2018, 11:59 AM »
Thanks for all the work you've put into Clicador so far. I appreciate it. It's a nice little app. :Thmbsup:

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2018, 12:39 PM »
Clicador is going to be one of the best tested and polished apps for NANY 2019 !

hugo nabais

• Participant
  • Joined in 2016
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2018, 04:37 AM »
Thanks for all the work you've put into Clicador so far. I appreciate it. It's a nice little app. :Thmbsup:
No problem, thanks for your support.
If you continue to use it, report any bugs you find, and I will try to fix them.
In the future I will probably pick it up again, improve it and add the features I mentioned. (At least for me they look useful)

Clicador is going to be one of the best tested and polished apps for NANY 2019 !
I maybe had a little head start ;)

KynloStephen66515

• Animated Giffer in Chief
  • Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2010
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2018, 04:40 AM »
NANY 2019?

wraith808

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2018, 09:30 AM »
NANY 2019?
-Stephen66515 (March 22, 2018, 04:40 AM)

Yes.  Because it was made too late for NANY 2018.  There's been a change, and NANY applies to all projects created during the prior year.

KynloStephen66515

• Animated Giffer in Chief
  • Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2010
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2018, 04:38 PM »
NANY 2019?
-Stephen66515 (March 22, 2018, 04:40 AM)

Yes.  Because it was made too late for NANY 2018.  There's been a change, and NANY applies to all projects created during the prior year.

I missed that memo haha

hugo nabais

• Participant
  • Joined in 2016
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2018, 08:01 AM »
I had a need to automate some clicking and started using Clicador "intensively".
I found a couple of bugs and small features I needed to add so I made a new version:

Clicador Version 2.1.0.3

New features:
[fix] Added a main form minimum resize limit
[fix] Detection of Ctrl-Alt-Del was not working
[new] Option to Auto minimize main form when starting clicking
[alt] Close Clicador when clicks are finished option is now stored on XML and when closing/opening Clicador
[new] Clicador will now hide its forms, while showing the random area click preview
[fix] Minor fixes

Downloads:
·http://www.hnsoft.pt/Repository/clicador/Clicador_2.1.0.3.exe
·http://www.hnsoft.pt/Repository/clicador/Clicador_2.1.0.3.zip

Deozaan

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2018, 11:40 AM »
[fix] Detection of Ctrl-Alt-Del was not working

Now Clicador immediately stops itself when this option is enabled.

hugo nabais

• Participant
  • Joined in 2016
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #44 on: March 26, 2018, 01:58 PM »
The method I use now, is for Clicador to monitor for a process named Logonui.exe.
LogonUI.exe implements the graphical user interface shown when a user presses CTRL-ALT-DEL and when a user is asked to log in to the local machine.

On terminal servers or computers with multiple sessions or when you are connected by remote desktop  it is always running and Clicador thinks that CTRL-ALT-DEL is being pressed.
On local single sessions logonui.exe should only be running before login and when pressing CTRL-ALT-DEL.

This is not perfect and I need to improve this in the future.

For now if it does not work for you you can disable this option. The option should be saved when closing/opening Clicador.

Deozaan

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2018, 06:45 PM »
Yes, I have multiple user accounts on this machine, so I guess that means LogonUI is always running, even if only one user is logged into an account. I'll just leave the option disabled for now. Thanks.

Deozaan

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #46 on: March 27, 2018, 10:19 PM »
More bugs to report:

• Every second (while a config is running) the tooltip will disappear and reappear shortly thereafter.
  • Every second (while a config is running) the scrollbar will jump to the top and then back to the correct position.

Both seem to be related to the main window refreshing itself, possibly in connection to updating the timer window(s) while Clicador is running.

hugo nabais

• Participant
  • Joined in 2016
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #47 on: April 02, 2018, 10:57 AM »
More bugs to report:

• Every second (while a config is running) the tooltip will disappear and reappear shortly thereafter.
  • Every second (while a config is running) the scrollbar will jump to the top and then back to the correct position.

Both seem to be related to the main window refreshing itself, possibly in connection to updating the timer window(s) while Clicador is running.

I fixed that bug:
Clicador Version 2.1.0.4

New features:
[fix] While a config is running no longer will the tooltip flicker and no more scrollbar jump

Downloads:
·http://www.hnsoft.pt/Repository/clicador/Clicador_2.1.0.4.exe
·http://www.hnsoft.pt/Repository/clicador/Clicador_2.1.0.4.zip

Arthur Menu

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2012
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #48 on: April 02, 2018, 06:31 PM »
I have used a mouse clicker app called ClickWhen for a long time and found it useful. When a program's window has focus I can click on a point within that program window and set up ClickWhen to click on that same point -- a point relative to the program window not the computer screen -- every X amount of time. It will do this even if the program's window has lost screen focus, been moved, been minimized in size or minimized to the task bar. The effect is that every X amount of time, the program window is restored and the mouse clicked at the point within that window that I set up at first. It may be that Clicador can do this. I just don't know how to set it up to do that -- maybe because I don't know what an "application handle" is. So if you publish Clicador I suggest you include a help file that explains all the choices that can be configured. ClickWhen dates from 2007 and works on my Windows 7 laptop. Here's the website https://lifehacker.c...licks-with-clickwhen.

Deozaan

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #49 on: April 02, 2018, 07:19 PM »
Hi Arthur, thanks for the info about ClickWhen. Unfortunately it appears to me that the link to the exe and the source code are dead, so it's not so useful. :(