ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2018

NANY 2019: Clicador- A simple and fast free auto clicker

<< < (3/12) > >>

Deozaan:
Return cursor to original point - I read that as it returns after performing the click-fest.
-4wd (February 13, 2018, 12:19 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, it seems I may have misinterpreted what that feature is meant to do. I read that as it returns after each click. Which it does seem to (attempt) to do.

I didn't see any point in having it clicking away while I'm trying to do something else with the mouse
--- End quote ---

I'm guessing that you're unfamiliar with a genre of video games that goes by one of three names: idle, clicker, or incremental. :D

They are games that play themselves (hence the "idle" moniker) but usually allow you to progress faster if you are present and clicking furiously (hence the "clicker" moniker). I'm not sure why they are called incremental, except perhaps because each "level" seems to increase in difficulty (and reward) on some sort of exponential scale.

They're an absolute, total, complete waste of time. But something about them makes them quite addictive, so if you start one "just to see how stupid it is" you may have a hard time stopping. My personal opinion is that it has to do with a sunk cost fallacy (e.g., "I've clicked 10,000 times and let the game run for 48 hours! I can't just give up now!" and "When I first started, I had to click 100 times to earn 50 coins, but now I'm earning 5.23e20 coins per second! I can't just quit now and lose the progress I worked so hard for!") and some other psychological effects (e.g., a Skinner boxw).

Deozaan:
Feature request: Please save the configured settings so that when I open Clicador it will remember my configuration from the last time I ran it.

hugo nabais:
Thanks for the feedback guys.
I don't have time this weekend but tomorrow I'll review them more carefully.

Feature request: Please save the configured settings so that when I open Clicador it will remember my configuration from the last time I ran it.
-Deozaan (February 13, 2018, 01:22 PM)
--- End quote ---

I had already felt the need to load last configuration when open the program loads!
It's very annoying to set everything up every time I load it!
It's the number one item in my todo list  :)
I probably will allow loading/saving to XML thus allowing the use of multiple configurations!

4wd:
I didn't see any point in having it clicking away while I'm trying to do something else with the mouse
--- End quote ---

I'm guessing that you're unfamiliar with a genre of video games that goes by one of three names: idle, clicker, or incremental. :D-Deozaan (February 13, 2018, 01:19 PM)
--- End quote ---

You would be correct, pretty much an FPS type of person :P

hugo nabais:
About the NANY 2018 participation, I would like to know what mouser thinks I should do about the title of this topic_
- Rename it to NANY 2019
- Remove the NANY 2018 part.

The things I'm going to work on to improve the Clicador are:
- Loading/saving to XML
- Performing a mouse click without moving cursor, I'll see how I can programmatic click without moving mouse. It will require low level interaction with Windows, but I think it's doable. If I can do this, this will improve a lot the usage of the computer while clicking with a low interval (clicking like crazy).
- Redesign the interface to allow multiple clicks in multiple points.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version