topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday March 29, 2024, 12:20 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Last post Author Topic: NANY 2019: Clicador- A simple and fast free auto clicker  (Read 46591 times)

hugo nabais

• Participant
  • Joined in 2016
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
NANY 2019: Clicador- A simple and fast free auto clicker
« on: February 12, 2018, 12:57 PM »
Hi this is my 2018 participation,

Application NameClicador
Version2.1.0.2
Short Description A simple and fast free auto clicker.
Supported OSes   .net4 Windows (XP/Vista/7,8,10,server 2008, server 2012, etc)
Web Page    http://www.hnsoft.pt/clicador
Download Link   http://www.hnsoft.pt...Clicador_1.0.1.1.zip
System Requirements   Any Windows with .net4 framework installed
Version History    Not implemented
Author   Hugo Nabais

Description
Clicador is basically an auto clicker, that is simple a program that simulates mouse clicking. It's fairly generic and will work alongside any other computer program running at the time and acting as though a physical mouse button is pressed.
There are other free auto clickers, but I had a need for one, and once again I wanted to include some features that I found missing in the other ones.
That's how I created Clicador.
It can be used for many thing, like games, keep alive applications, etc.

Features
· All the features a simple autoclicker should have (Number of clicks, interval, mouse button, position clicking, etc).

Unique Features
· Info bar, a information bar that is displayed on top of all screens.
· Start delay, how many seconds to wait before starting to click.
· Calculates estimated duration of clicking.
· Ability to remotely start and stop, by putting files on c:\clicador.stop or c:\clicador.start (this features needs improvements)

Planned Features
What features are you planning to implement in the future?
I need some feedback on that one, I have no idea if people will use this type of software, and what more could they want.

Screenshots

Usage & Installation
Run it from anywhere, portable!

Using the Application
Self explanatory.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 05:28 AM by hugo nabais »

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Re: NANY 2018: Clicador- A simple and fast free auto clicker
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2018, 12:59 PM »
That can be your NANY 2019 entry.. NANY 2018 is over.

hugo nabais

• Participant
  • Joined in 2016
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2018, 01:01 PM »

Ok I misunderstood the time frame.

Please delete this entry.

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2018, 01:10 PM »
It will make a good entry for NANY 2019.

Deozaan

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2018, 05:45 PM »
If I have "Stop if Ctrl+Alt+Del is pressed" enabled, then it will automatically toggle itself off after <1 second of going.

If I have "Return cursor to original point" enabled, then it will usually click at the original point instead of at the fixed point I have configured.

Shades

• Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2018, 06:19 PM »

Ok I misunderstood the time frame.

Please delete this entry.

To my understanding, the person creating the thread can also change the title of the thread any given moment. Removing the thread because of a minor change from 2018 to 2019 should not be necessary.

hamradio

• Charter Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • Amateur Radio Guy
    • View Profile
    • HamRadioUSA.net
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2018, 06:28 PM »
It will make a good entry for NANY 2019.

I agree it will make a good entry for NANY 2019.  :) :up:

4wd

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2018, 06:48 PM »
If I have "Return cursor to original point" enabled, then it will usually click at the original point instead of at the fixed point I have configured.

Worked fine for me.

Deozaan

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2018, 11:17 PM »

Worked fine for me.

It seems to work about 50% of the time at the defined click point and at the "original" cursor position. But maybe that's because I'm moving the cursor around. I assume that returning to the original point is so you have the luxury of still using your mouse and moving it around while it's clicking furiously elsewhere.

I found that setting was not reliable. Sometimes it would "reset" my cursor to the defined point, sometimes it would click wherever I had moved the cursor to, away from the defined point. And sometimes it would work as intended, clicking at the defined point while still allowing me to move the cursor around.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 01:02 PM by Deozaan »

4wd

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2018, 12:19 AM »
I assume that returning to the original point is so you have the luxury of still using your mouse and moving it around while it's clicking furiously elsewhere.

Return cursor to original point - I read that as it returns after performing the click-fest.

I didn't see any point in having it clicking away while I'm trying to do something else with the mouse, I would probably end up breaking something as it would annoy the crap out of me ... it's bad enough being unable to silence Windows' various annoyances without trying to introduce more.  :-\
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 12:26 AM by 4wd »

Deozaan

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2018, 01:19 PM »
Return cursor to original point - I read that as it returns after performing the click-fest.

Yes, it seems I may have misinterpreted what that feature is meant to do. I read that as it returns after each click. Which it does seem to (attempt) to do.

I didn't see any point in having it clicking away while I'm trying to do something else with the mouse

I'm guessing that you're unfamiliar with a genre of video games that goes by one of three names: idle, clicker, or incremental. :D

They are games that play themselves (hence the "idle" moniker) but usually allow you to progress faster if you are present and clicking furiously (hence the "clicker" moniker). I'm not sure why they are called incremental, except perhaps because each "level" seems to increase in difficulty (and reward) on some sort of exponential scale.

They're an absolute, total, complete waste of time. But something about them makes them quite addictive, so if you start one "just to see how stupid it is" you may have a hard time stopping. My personal opinion is that it has to do with a sunk cost fallacy (e.g., "I've clicked 10,000 times and let the game run for 48 hours! I can't just give up now!" and "When I first started, I had to click 100 times to earn 50 coins, but now I'm earning 5.23e20 coins per second! I can't just quit now and lose the progress I worked so hard for!") and some other psychological effects (e.g., a Skinner boxw).

Deozaan

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2018, 01:22 PM »
Feature request: Please save the configured settings so that when I open Clicador it will remember my configuration from the last time I ran it.

hugo nabais

• Participant
  • Joined in 2016
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2018, 03:01 PM »
Thanks for the feedback guys.
I don't have time this weekend but tomorrow I'll review them more carefully.

Feature request: Please save the configured settings so that when I open Clicador it will remember my configuration from the last time I ran it.

I had already felt the need to load last configuration when open the program loads!
It's very annoying to set everything up every time I load it!
It's the number one item in my todo list  :)
I probably will allow loading/saving to XML thus allowing the use of multiple configurations!

4wd

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2018, 04:32 PM »
I didn't see any point in having it clicking away while I'm trying to do something else with the mouse

I'm guessing that you're unfamiliar with a genre of video games that goes by one of three names: idle, clicker, or incremental. :D

You would be correct, pretty much an FPS type of person :P

hugo nabais

• Participant
  • Joined in 2016
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2018, 01:05 PM »
About the NANY 2018 participation, I would like to know what mouser thinks I should do about the title of this topic_
- Rename it to NANY 2019
- Remove the NANY 2018 part.

The things I'm going to work on to improve the Clicador are:
- Loading/saving to XML
- Performing a mouse click without moving cursor, I'll see how I can programmatic click without moving mouse. It will require low level interaction with Windows, but I think it's doable. If I can do this, this will improve a lot the usage of the computer while clicking with a low interval (clicking like crazy).
- Redesign the interface to allow multiple clicks in multiple points.

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2018, 01:06 PM »
Rename it to NANY 2019

And we'll move it to the NANY 2019 board when that is created.

wraith808

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: NANY 2019: Clicador- A simple and fast free auto clicker
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2018, 01:53 PM »
Great application... a few suggestions for improvements.

1. The ability to change the hotkey for activation/deactivation
2. The ability add drift or some other way to randomize where you click within an area. I'd imagine this feature gives a text box in which you specify a number of pixels (perhaps two text boxes - one for X and one for Y).  The application then takes the X,Y position to click, and adds/subtracts a random number of pixels within the parameters specified, and adds that to the two to get the actual point to click.  This would allow it to simulate a person clicking, as over time, a person isn't going to click the same pixel.
3. If you could spy the object on screen, you could also add the ability to click a specified object, and click within the confines of that object randomly.  But I think that 2 would actually cover it- that would just be a nice to have.

Thanks again!

hugo nabais

• Participant
  • Joined in 2016
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2018, 03:31 PM »
I'm completely redesigning  Clicador. It will be basically a new application with lots of new features and a new way of working.

One of the main changes is the "mode" of clicking.

After reading the documentation on the user32.dll API, and performing lots of tests, I have found new ways to better simulate a click.
Including clicking inside applications without moving the mouse and without losing the focus of the application that you are working.

I will list here the new modes on the new version.
I ask if anyone has any suggestion about my grammar or about my items description:
1- Where the mouse is
2- Moving mouse to screen coordinate: X, Y
3- Without moving mouse at screen coordinate: X, Y
4- Inside application at "handle"coordinate: X, Y

Is every mode understandable?

Note: Regarding number 4, basically every window that a program opens has a unique handle, there will be a tool to select the handle that you want to click.
Number 4 mode will allow Clicador to click inside an application even if it is on the background, without moving mouse and without losing focus of current app!!

hugo nabais

• Participant
  • Joined in 2016
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2018, 07:35 AM »
Clicador Version 2 completely redone.

New features:
- Much faster
- Several clicking modes
- Ability to click without moving mouse
- Ability to click inside applications!! Even if minimized!
- Allows saving and loading to files
- Change hotkey
- Allows multiple clicks at same time
- Allows random number at X and/or Y coordinates

Downloads:
·http://www.hnsoft.pt/Repository/clicador/Clicador_2.0.0.2.exe
·http://www.hnsoft.pt/Repository/clicador/Clicador_2.0.0.2.zip

Deozaan

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2018, 11:00 AM »
It's not working properly for me.

I set it up to click inside an application at a specific X,Y coordinate, but it only clicks when my mouse is hovering over the application, and only where my mouse is, and it prevents that application from being the active window even if I manually click on it.

Hmm... I was just closing a bunch of windows because I was entertaining the idea of recording some footage of what was happening, and I closed the Task Manager and now I can make the application the active window. So somehow Clicador was making Task Manager not allow me to select the window.

But anyway, there are still at least two problems with it:

• It won't click in the application unless my mouse is hovering over the application window.
  • It only clicks where my mouse cursor is instead of at the X,Y coordinate I told it to click at.

I also tried "without moving mouse at screen coordinate" and it exhibits the same behavior. It doesn't click at all unless my mouse is over the application, and it only clicks where the mouse cursor is instead of at the configured location.

hugo nabais

• Participant
  • Joined in 2016
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2018, 11:04 AM »
Strange,

For me it works fine.

Tested with two computers, Windows 10 and Windows 7.

I have no ideia, why it does not work for you...

hugo nabais

• Participant
  • Joined in 2016
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2018, 11:54 AM »
Strange,

For me it works fine.

Tested with two computers, Windows 10 and Windows 7.

I have no ideia, why it does not work for you...

I did also test on a Windows server 2012 and it works fine as intended.

I tested with common applications, all current browsers firefox, chrome, edge, IE, normal windows applications, like form applications, and it works fine.

The only problem I found was with a couple of Windows games, that did not accept any clicking without moving mouse.
I guess that applications that "intercept the mouse" don't allow those modes of clicking without moving mouse or inside application.

Deozaan

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2018, 08:04 PM »
If you'd like to test yourself, I'm using it on Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms on Windows 10 (1709 OS Build 16299.248). In the meantime, I have a couple feature requests:

• Now that you can set up multiple click configurations, it would be nice if there was a quick way to enable/disable specific ones so they won't activate when Clicador is active, but you don't have to delete them. I'm trying to test out a bunch of different things and don't want to delete my configurations, but also don't want to have them running when I'm setting up/testing out new configurations. A quick toggle for each item in the list would be very nice.
  • Since some of the clicking options aren't working properly for me, I would like to request the return of the feature to "return the mouse to its previous position" after it moves and clicks at a certain position.

hugo nabais

• Participant
  • Joined in 2016
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2018, 09:39 AM »
If you'd like to test yourself, I'm using it on Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms on Windows 10 (1709 OS Build 16299.248). In the meantime, I have a couple feature requests:

• Now that you can set up multiple click configurations, it would be nice if there was a quick way to enable/disable specific ones so they won't activate when Clicador is active, but you don't have to delete them. I'm trying to test out a bunch of different things and don't want to delete my configurations, but also don't want to have them running when I'm setting up/testing out new configurations. A quick toggle for each item in the list would be very nice.
  • Since some of the clicking options aren't working properly for me, I would like to request the return of the feature to "return the mouse to its previous position" after it moves and clicks at a certain position.

As many others, that game must be accessing mouse position directly, and the mouse position don't coincide with click information.
For those cases you must use move mouse and click.

Your suggestion of returning the feature "return the mouse to its previous position" makes sense for the mode "click moving mouse".
I'll work on it.

About your other suggestion for the quick toggle I'll think about it, but for now you can load and save several "profiles" of clicking Files-> Save/Load configuration, and use a hotkey for fast start/stop clicking.

Deozaan

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2018, 06:46 PM »
I also request to bring back the ability to bind the Home key as part of the hotkey to toggle the clicker.