ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2018

NANY 2019: Clicador- A simple and fast free auto clicker

<< < (9/12) > >>

wraith808:
NANY 2019?
-Stephen66515 (March 22, 2018, 04:40 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes.  Because it was made too late for NANY 2018.  There's been a change, and NANY applies to all projects created during the prior year.

KynloStephen66515:
NANY 2019?
-Stephen66515 (March 22, 2018, 04:40 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes.  Because it was made too late for NANY 2018.  There's been a change, and NANY applies to all projects created during the prior year.
-wraith808 (March 22, 2018, 09:30 AM)
--- End quote ---

I missed that memo haha

hugo nabais:
I had a need to automate some clicking and started using Clicador "intensively".
I found a couple of bugs and small features I needed to add so I made a new version:

Clicador Version 2.1.0.3

New features:
[fix] Added a main form minimum resize limit
[fix] Detection of Ctrl-Alt-Del was not working
[new] Option to Auto minimize main form when starting clicking
[alt] Close Clicador when clicks are finished option is now stored on XML and when closing/opening Clicador
[new] Clicador will now hide its forms, while showing the random area click preview
[fix] Minor fixes

Downloads:
·http://www.hnsoft.pt/Repository/clicador/Clicador_2.1.0.3.exe
·http://www.hnsoft.pt/Repository/clicador/Clicador_2.1.0.3.zip

Deozaan:
[fix] Detection of Ctrl-Alt-Del was not working
-hugo nabais (March 24, 2018, 08:01 AM)
--- End quote ---

Now Clicador immediately stops itself when this option is enabled.

hugo nabais:
The method I use now, is for Clicador to monitor for a process named Logonui.exe.
LogonUI.exe implements the graphical user interface shown when a user presses CTRL-ALT-DEL and when a user is asked to log in to the local machine.

On terminal servers or computers with multiple sessions or when you are connected by remote desktop  it is always running and Clicador thinks that CTRL-ALT-DEL is being pressed.
On local single sessions logonui.exe should only be running before login and when pressing CTRL-ALT-DEL.

This is not perfect and I need to improve this in the future.

For now if it does not work for you you can disable this option. The option should be saved when closing/opening Clicador.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version