ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2018

NANY 2019: Clicador- A simple and fast free auto clicker

<< < (5/12) > >>

hugo nabais:
Strange,

For me it works fine.

Tested with two computers, Windows 10 and Windows 7.

I have no ideia, why it does not work for you...

hugo nabais:
Strange,

For me it works fine.

Tested with two computers, Windows 10 and Windows 7.

I have no ideia, why it does not work for you...
-hugo nabais (March 13, 2018, 11:04 AM)
--- End quote ---

I did also test on a Windows server 2012 and it works fine as intended.

I tested with common applications, all current browsers firefox, chrome, edge, IE, normal windows applications, like form applications, and it works fine.

The only problem I found was with a couple of Windows games, that did not accept any clicking without moving mouse.
I guess that applications that "intercept the mouse" don't allow those modes of clicking without moving mouse or inside application.

Deozaan:
If you'd like to test yourself, I'm using it on Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms on Windows 10 (1709 OS Build 16299.248). In the meantime, I have a couple feature requests:

* Now that you can set up multiple click configurations, it would be nice if there was a quick way to enable/disable specific ones so they won't activate when Clicador is active, but you don't have to delete them. I'm trying to test out a bunch of different things and don't want to delete my configurations, but also don't want to have them running when I'm setting up/testing out new configurations. A quick toggle for each item in the list would be very nice.
* Since some of the clicking options aren't working properly for me, I would like to request the return of the feature to "return the mouse to its previous position" after it moves and clicks at a certain position.

hugo nabais:
If you'd like to test yourself, I'm using it on Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms on Windows 10 (1709 OS Build 16299.248). In the meantime, I have a couple feature requests:

* Now that you can set up multiple click configurations, it would be nice if there was a quick way to enable/disable specific ones so they won't activate when Clicador is active, but you don't have to delete them. I'm trying to test out a bunch of different things and don't want to delete my configurations, but also don't want to have them running when I'm setting up/testing out new configurations. A quick toggle for each item in the list would be very nice.
* Since some of the clicking options aren't working properly for me, I would like to request the return of the feature to "return the mouse to its previous position" after it moves and clicks at a certain position.-Deozaan (March 13, 2018, 08:04 PM)
--- End quote ---

As many others, that game must be accessing mouse position directly, and the mouse position don't coincide with click information.
For those cases you must use move mouse and click.

Your suggestion of returning the feature "return the mouse to its previous position" makes sense for the mode "click moving mouse".
I'll work on it.

About your other suggestion for the quick toggle I'll think about it, but for now you can load and save several "profiles" of clicking Files-> Save/Load configuration, and use a hotkey for fast start/stop clicking.

Deozaan:
I also request to bring back the ability to bind the Home key as part of the hotkey to toggle the clicker.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version