ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2018

NANY 2018 Mug showoff

(1/2) > >>

Ath:
Today the NANY2018 mugs I ordered arrived. As usual, mouser demands we post pictures :P

I ordered both the standard NANY design mug and this year's new design by hamradio (that I really like). I ordered the alternate, smaller size, mugs as the regular size mugs won't fit under the coffee machine at work without partially dismantling it :huh:
This time the mugs will actually be used for coffee or tea

The photo was taken with a partial floor plan for one of the Red Cross sleeping locations at the 4 Days Walks in Nijmegen, NL.

NANY 2018 Mug showoff

mouser:
excellent!   :Thmbsup:

tomos:
New mug looking good !
(old one still looking good)

hamradio:
Today the NANY2018 mugs I ordered arrived. As usual, mouser demands we post pictures :P

I ordered both the standard NANY design mug and this year's new design by hamradio (that I really like). I ordered the alternate, smaller size, mugs as the regular size mugs won't fit under the coffee machine at work without partially dismantling it :huh:
This time the mugs will actually be used for coffee or tea

The photo was taken with a partial floor plan for one of the Red Cross sleeping locations at the 4 Days Walks in Nijmegen, NL.
-Ath (February 09, 2018, 01:05 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for posting the mugshot...They both look great. :) :up:

skwire:
Apologies for the delay...

NANY 2018 Mug showoff

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version