ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > LaunchBar Commander

Opening Favorite Folder

<< < (2/3) > >>

wraith808:
^ That's what I assumed as we're in the LBC section of DC.

Formingus:
Hi

Yes, that was what i asking for.
Part that make confuse was , when you open command path it will ask for exe,bat, - you cant select folder.

So, i just put manually folder path and its done :). Thanks for assistance  :Thmbsup:

btw Insert Image is different from most of forums ...... there is popup on click but no explanation how to use. Its not big deal just for info
Thanks 1 more time..... :)

wraith808:
Hi

Yes, that was what i asking for.
Part that make confuse was , when you open command path it will ask for exe,bat, - you cant select folder.

So, i just put manually folder path and its done :). Thanks for assistance  :Thmbsup:

btw Insert Image is different from most of forums ...... there is popup on click but no explanation how to use. Its not big deal just for info
Thanks 1 more time..... :)

-Formingus (January 26, 2018, 12:43 PM)
--- End quote ---

I fixed your image.  The difference from other forums is that you have to upload the image as an attachment, and then insert it into the post as an image.  This way makes it so that the image is hosted on the DC server in case the other server goes down, and it also keeps the browser away from questionable advertising techniques.

Formingus:
Thats gr8 idea too, alot of images missing due different servers down

Is there way for drag and drop to make this future ?

anandcoral:
Ahh...I replied to Formingus from rss feed and did not noticed the sub-forum section :)

Regards,

Anand

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version