ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

How to search only .exe files?

(1/2) > >>

david787:
Possible to make FARR search only .exe files, or .doc, or any other specified file extension?

mouser:
just add the ".exe" to the search as a separate word, or whatever extension you are looking for.

anandcoral:
just add the ".exe" to the search as a separate word, or whatever extension you are looking for.
-mouser (January 11, 2018, 03:43 AM)
--- End quote ---
Wow ! I never knew I could do that, all these years of using FARR  :Thmbsup:

Do we have a "Like" button for a message ? It would be good as some forums allow to like a message. Also "Bookmark" a message.

Regards,

Anand

mouser:
Under the "Mark Topic" button at the top and bottom of a thread you can bookmark the thread and do other things like this.

anandcoral:
Under the "Mark Topic" button at the top and bottom of a thread you can bookmark the thread and do other things like this.
-mouser (January 11, 2018, 12:45 PM)
--- End quote ---
Thanks. Marked it. But it is not the same as I wished.
I want to mark  a specific message and not the full topic which may have many messages. Also same for bookmark, i.e. a specific message is bookmarked for later perusal.
Anyway, this will do, till we have what I require. One more suggestion is to show text as "Mark Topic .." so that we get the idea it has something more. Now it looks like a button for one job.

Regards,

Anand

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version