ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2018

NANY 2018 Release: Stick A Note (Enhancement)

<< < (3/4) > >>

mat2016:
Anand,

I don't suppose you would think about sharing the program code. Any additions I would make, I would send back to you in case you wanted to incorporate them into a future version. There's just a few changes I'd like to see. If not, I may write my own.

Thanks for your time,

Mike

anandcoral:
Hi Mike,

Thanks for your suggestion.

When I get old and can not do justice to my apps, I will open them up :)
Feature request are always welcome, though it may take time for me to complete them as I have huge pressure of my bread and butter job.

Regards,

Anand

mat2016:
Anand,

As a challenge to myself and in order to add the ability to move and size Note windows in addition to coloring and text size, I decided to write my own program. Similar to yours, only one note is displayed at a time related to the active window. I call it Relevant Notes and it stores all data into one INI file in the same directory. I know you are busy with real work so this was an opportunity for me to be creative.

The blog page for the program is Relevant Notes

Mike

anandcoral:
Hi Mike,

Good work. Keep it up  :Thmbsup:

Regards,

Anand

nogojoe:
Anand,

As a challenge to myself and in order to add the ability to move and size Note windows in addition to coloring and text size, I decided to write my own program. Similar to yours, only one note is displayed at a time related to the active window. I call it Relevant Notes and it stores all data into one INI file in the same directory. I know you are busy with real work so this was an opportunity for me to be creative.

The blog page for the program is Relevant Notes

Mike
-mat2016 (February 10, 2018, 12:39 PM)
--- End quote ---
Nice work there Mike have it working well on the computer .  any chance of doing something like this for an Ipad

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version