topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 6:26 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Holiday Extravaganza Bundle 99% off for next 8 days  (Read 5732 times)

panzer

• Participant
  • Joined in 2008
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Holiday Extravaganza Bundle 99% off for next 8 days
« on: December 24, 2017, 10:39 AM »
"... 2017 has been a fantastic year here at Design Cuts. From welcoming over 50 new designers to our marketplace, to our fabulous Fourth Birthday and Black Friday events, it’s been jam-packed! None of what we do would be possible without you – our amazing community. We’re truly grateful for each and every one of you.

Today, we’re thrilled to bring you an exclusive holiday extravaganza bundle, for just $2! This is our way of saying thank you for an incredible year.

The lovely designers involved in this bundle have very kindly agreed to offer these incredible products as their gift to the Design Cuts community. The $2 bundle price helps us to cover the cost of hosting this bundle.

Once again, thank you for being part of Design Cuts and Happy Holidays from our entire team!

This bundle includes:

Our biggest ever collection of popular products

This bundle brings you a range of popular fonts (11 in total!), graphics, effects packs, brushes and more! Everything you need to level up your design work can be found inside this exclusive festive offering.

Full extended license

Use these resources in commercial work available for sale (full license here) (with the exclusion of the Watercolor Dove Holiday Note Cards for personal use only).

Unlimited free support

If you need any help working with your new resources, our team are here to help... ":

https://www.designcu...extravangaza-bundle/

IainB

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2008
  • @Slartibartfarst
    • View Profile
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Re: Holiday Extravaganza Bundle 99% off for next 8 days
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2017, 08:19 PM »
@panzer: Thanks.
I stopped reading when  my eyeballs hit the word "thrilled".
Sheesh. That's worse than "excited".
... Give us a break.

TaoPhoenix

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2011
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2017, 08:10 AM »
... Give us a break.

Hi Iain!

It's been awhile since I was a force on the boards! I should probably fix some of that in 2018!
Would "pleased" do for you?

Then maybe yoiu can use one of those little browser thingies that just does a word swap for say the 30 most egregious emotionally over-laden words!

I'm reading a ton this year, and a fair deal goes back to management books "rebooting" from about 1985 on up, (Tom Peters "A Passion for Excellence" is a real milestone! Then the next important wave is from about 1992). I'm amused by the phrase "Today's world" ... which is now about 18-25 years ago!

(Interesting which books go after "Today's" vs "Tomorrow's". )

You're a real Meat and Potatoes kind of guy, so I'll add this remark. That time period (up to about 1996) is fascinating, because it was right before the craze of the over-hyped stuff you despise so much. Yes, change is happening, it's swift, it's sometimes colossal and exhausting, but the books had a nice tone of "what do we do to get through this year?".

TaoPhoenix

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2011
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2017, 08:12 AM »
... Give us a break.

Not counting back end IT matters, I have daydreamed for *decades* about Click of a Button automatic "tone versioning" of stuff, so the ClickBait can do its thing for Reasons, but then people like you hit a button and beyond my fast hack of a top-30-word swap above, the *whole article* shifts into something more balanced and reasoned!

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2017, 08:31 AM »
6GB and slow speed (350kbps) on the wrong end of the line (their end) gives this info: "time left for download to complete: 5 hours"

panzer

• Participant
  • Joined in 2008
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2017, 11:37 AM »
Here is a contact link:
https://www.designcuts.com/contact/

Ask them if there is something wrong on their side or they wanted it that way...

TucknDar

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2017, 06:56 AM »
Nice find. At $2 I'm sure there a at least a couple of things making it worth it ;)

Getting 4-5 MB/s at the moment.

disenchanted

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2017, 06:16 PM »
Wow, quite some pkg.  Thanks for the heads up. 8)
Though I think I "got a blister" on my mouse-scrolling finger, just getting to the bottom of the offer page  :'(

Glad to see this bundle offers both a single file download (6.53GB) and individual file downloads.
[I bought an ultimatebundles "bundle" one time and the "single file download" option was "not available" for that particular bundle. Took a lot of babysitting, creating subfolders and downloading each file into their correct subfolder before opening]

This $2.00 deal downloaded quite fast. The bundle only took like 8 minutes to download.

Thanks
« Last Edit: January 01, 2018, 12:05 AM by disenchanted »