topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 3:36 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Happy Thanksgiving to DonationCoder folks - 2017  (Read 2274 times)

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Happy Thanksgiving to DonationCoder folks - 2017
« on: November 23, 2017, 06:57 AM »
Well another year has come and gone, and I am once again thankful to all of the DC folks for your company.
I hope everyone will take a moment and remember the small things that make life more enjoyable.

I'm doing a little bit of cooking and visiting with some friends to play board games.  Anyone else in the US celebrating the Thanksgiving holiday?

MilesAhead

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Happpy Thanksgiving
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2017, 08:16 AM »
Happpy Thanksgiving

It looks like a sunny nice day is what is on here in Miami for today.  Unfortunately when living outside the fewer things open the fewer resources available during hollidays and school rrecesses.  But no rain is always a cheer  up.

I should be able to Youtube segments of the NFL games later.  So something to do there.  I really mis having access to a good desktop PC.  Even forum participation is a chore on these little device.  Programming is not feasible so I busy myself watching sitcoms and movies on stream services cheap enough for me to afford.

The saving grace is public libraries are open this Saturday.  Enough of a boost to make it to Monday.

The Celtics win streak came to an end here last night.  Funny but have never seen an NBA game live that was not played in the old Boston Garden.  One of these days I will have to see about ending that streak.

Happy Holliday everyone,   :P

Stoic Joker

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Happy Thanksgiving to DonationCoder folks - 2017
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2017, 08:54 AM »
Happy Thanksgiving all!

wraith808

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Happy Thanksgiving to DonationCoder folks - 2017
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2017, 11:05 AM »
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!  And safe travels for those traveling!