ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

VMware Workstation 14 Pro 40% off today

(1/2) > >>

xtabber:
VMware has a "Black Friday" sale today (Monday, Nov.20, 2017).

40% off new purchases of Workstation 14 Pro or Fusion 10 Pro.
30% off upgrades.

30% off new purchases of Workstation Player 14 or Fusion 10.
20% off upgrades.

Use Promo Code: VMWBF1120 at checkout.

Discount expires November 20th, 2017 at 23:59 PM (Pacific Time)

mouser:
one of my favorite apps -- thank you for posting this.

wysiwyg125:
one of my favorite apps -- thank you for posting this.
-mouser (November 20, 2017, 02:53 PM)
--- End quote ---
What do you use it for mouser?

mouser:
I use it for several things..

First, I use it so I can test my own software on different versions of Windows (or linux), at different display settings, etc.

Second, I use it to test downloaded software so I don't have to install it on my main machine to test it.

Third, I use it to run a sandboxed/isolated machine that I use to manage some financial stuff for my condominium building so that it is isolated from my main pc.

Keep in mind that there are other virtual machine software apps, some are free (VirtualBox, etc.) -- and I make no claim that VmWare is the best (though I suspect it is, with a price to match) -- it's just what I am used to and it has always done well by me.  If you are only using such a thing occasionally then one of the free alternative virtual machines would probably suit you well.

wysiwyg125:
Cool. I've used VirtualBox in the past, but VMware seems to be the industry standard, and this looks like a great deal. Just wondering if it's worth the investment for me...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version