topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Wednesday April 17, 2024, 9:17 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: NANY 2018 RELEASE: Speed Dial Image Warlock - (for use with Vivaldi Speed Dials)  (Read 7933 times)

hamradio

• Charter Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • Amateur Radio Guy
    • View Profile
    • HamRadioUSA.net
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
NANY 2018 Release Information

Application Name Speed Dial Image Warlock
Version 1.0.0 build 1
Short Description Allows you to create speed dials for Vivaldi browser speed dial.
Supported OSes Tested on Windows 10 64 bit. (Let me know which other windows it works on.)
Web Page Speed Dial Image Warlock
Download Link Speed Dial Image Warlock
License USE/MISUSE AT YOUR OWN RISK! NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND! Do not distribute!
System Requirements
  • .NET Framework 4.5.2
  • Obviously a computer...
Version History
"Version 1.x.x build x"
  • 1.0.0 build 1 - Current Version/Initial Version

Author hamradio

Description
Allows you to create speed dials for Vivaldi browser speed dial.

Features
Portable enabled.
Add a single image from a file, some image urls (not all work), and the clipboard or choose none and just add custom text or use both.
Save values into each of the combo boxes by pressing Insert on each of the combo boxes.

Screenshots

The main screen when launched...
screen_11032017_003.pngNANY 2018 RELEASE: Speed Dial Image Warlock - (for use with Vivaldi Speed Dials)

Usage

Installation
Extract to an application folder outside of the normal program files folder making sure to extract it with folder structure intact.

Using the Application
Launch the application and enter your data and images, then click Save Current Speed Dial Image.

Uninstallation
Just delete the application folder.

Known Issues
Currently do not know of any.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 07:51 PM by hamradio »

Deozaan

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
As I've mentioned in other threads here, I've recently switched to using Vivaldi as my main browser. So I think this looks mighty useful. Thanks! :Thmbsup:

hamradio

• Charter Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • Amateur Radio Guy
    • View Profile
    • HamRadioUSA.net
    • Donate to Member
As I've mentioned in other threads here, I've recently switched to using Vivaldi as my main browser. So I think this looks mighty useful. Thanks! :Thmbsup:

You're Welcome!

Yep, I started using Vivaldi a few releases ago. Since Firefox got too smart for their own good at least for my use.

By the way will add it to original post too but...you should be able to save values into each of the combo box drop downs by pressing Insert on each of them.